◆英語タイトル：Sparton Resources Inc (SRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sparton Resources Inc (Sparton Resources) is a diversified company that acquires and develops oil and gas properties in North America and China. The company’s products include vanadium, natural gas, crude oil, gold, and vanadium flow batteries, among others. Its energy projects comprise Sierra Rosario Project, Battler Mountain Project, Vanadium Project, and Blizzard. Sparton Resources also operates vanadium projects in Xiushui County Jiangxi Province, China through its subsidiaries. The company’s Bruell Gold Property is located to the east of the prolific Val d’Or gold exploration and production area and produces gold deposits. It is also in the process of acquiring the Rentian vanadium project and Dong Du vanadium project. Sparton Resources is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Sparton Resources Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 02,2018: VRB Energy announces Initial commissioning of major Vanadium flow battery in Hubei China
Jan 18,2018: Sparton Resources Announces Drill Program to Begin on Quebec Gold Property Vanadium Developments and Flow Battery Marketing Initiatives Continue
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sparton Resources Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sparton Resources Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Sparton Resources Inc – Key Information
Sparton Resources Inc – Overview
Sparton Resources Inc – Key Employees
Sparton Resources Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Sparton Resources Inc – Key Operational Heads
Sparton Resources Inc – Major Products and Services
Sparton Resources Inc – History
Sparton Resources Inc – Company Statement
Sparton Resources Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sparton Resources Inc – Business Description
Sparton Resources Inc – Corporate Strategy
Sparton Resources Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sparton Resources Inc – Strengths
Sparton Resources Inc – Weaknesses
Sparton Resources Inc – Opportunities
Sparton Resources Inc – Threats
Sparton Resources Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Sparton Resources Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Sparton Resources Inc, Key Information
Sparton Resources Inc, Key Ratios
Sparton Resources Inc, Share Data
Sparton Resources Inc, Major Products and Services
Sparton Resources Inc, History
Sparton Resources Inc, Key Employees
Sparton Resources Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Sparton Resources Inc, Key Operational Heads
Sparton Resources Inc, Other Locations
Sparton Resources Inc, Subsidiaries
Sparton Resources Inc, Key Competitors
Sparton Resources Inc, SWOT Analysis
Sparton Resources Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Sparton Resources Inc, Annual Ratios
Sparton Resources Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Sparton Resources Inc, Performance Chart
Sparton Resources Inc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Sparton Resources Inc (SRI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら