◆英語タイトル：SOL SpA (SOL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SOL SpA (SOL), a subsidiary of Gas and Technologies World BV, is engaged in research, produces and distributes industrial, pure, technical, and medicinal gases. The company’s technical gases include nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, argon, nitrous oxide, acetylene, medical gases, gas mixtures, food gases and helium. It also engaged in designing and manufacturing of storage and distribution plant, on-site gas production plant, freezing tunnels, ozonisers, and apparatus. The company’s products are used in engineering, automotive, metallurgy, chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, renewable energy, water and refuse industries. SOL is headquartered in Monza, Italy.
SOL SpA Key Recent Developments
Mar 30,2021: SOL Group 2020 Full Year Consolidated Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SOL SpA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SOL SpA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
SOL SpA – Key Information
SOL SpA – Overview
SOL SpA – Key Employees
SOL SpA – Key Employee Biographies
SOL SpA – Key Operational Heads
SOL SpA – Major Products and Services
SOL SpA – History
SOL SpA – Company Statement
SOL SpA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SOL SpA – Business Description
SOL SpA – Corporate Strategy
SOL SpA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SOL SpA – Strengths
SOL SpA – Weaknesses
SOL SpA – Opportunities
SOL SpA – Threats
SOL SpA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
SOL SpA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
SOL SpA, Key Information
SOL SpA, Key Ratios
SOL SpA, Share Data
SOL SpA, Major Products and Services
SOL SpA, History
SOL SpA, Key Employees
SOL SpA, Key Employee Biographies
SOL SpA, Key Operational Heads
SOL SpA, Other Locations
SOL SpA, Subsidiaries
SOL SpA, Key Competitors
SOL SpA, SWOT Analysis
SOL SpA, Ratios based on current share price
SOL SpA, Annual Ratios
SOL SpA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios