◆英語タイトル：Soitec SA (SOI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Soitec SA (SOI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Soitec SA (Soitec) designs and manufactures semiconductor materials. Its products include PD-SOI, FD-SOI, RF-SOI, Imager-SOI, Power-SOI and Photonics-SOI wafers. The company’s products are used to manufacture chips that find application in smartphones, tablets, computers, IT servers and data centers, electronic components in cars, connected devices, the Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial and medical equipment. The company’s primary technologies for the semiconductor market include Smart Cut, Smart Stacking and epitaxy. Its major customers include Global Foundries, ST Microelectronics, Towerjazz, NXP, SSMC, Sony, TSMC and UMC. The company has business presence across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. Soitec is headquartered in Bernin, France.
Soitec SA Key Recent Developments
Apr 22,2020: Soitec announces FY’20 Q4 revenues
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Soitec SA – Key Facts
Soitec SA – Key Employees
Soitec SA – Key Employee Biographies
Soitec SA – Major Products and Services
Soitec SA – History
Soitec SA – Company Statement
Soitec SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Soitec SA – Business Description
Product Category: Electronics – 300 mm SOI
Product Category: Electronics Small Diameters
Product Category: Royalties
Geographical Segment: Export
Geographical Segment: France
Soitec SA – Corporate Strategy
Soitec SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Soitec SA – Strengths
Soitec SA – Weaknesses
Soitec SA – Opportunities
Soitec SA – Threats
Soitec SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Soitec SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 22, 2020: Soitec announces FY’20 Q4 revenues
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Soitec SA, Key Facts
Soitec SA, Key Employees
Soitec SA, Key Employee Biographies
Soitec SA, Major Products and Services
Soitec SA, History
Soitec SA, Subsidiaries
Soitec SA, Key Competitors
Soitec SA, Ratios based on current share price
Soitec SA, Annual Ratios
Soitec SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Soitec SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Soitec SA, Interim Ratios
Soitec SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios