◆英語タイトル：SoftwareONE Holding AG (SWON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
SoftwareONE Holding AG (SWON) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SoftwareONE Holding AG (SoftwareONE) is a provider of software licensing solutions and consulting services. The company offers electronic software distribution, license analysis and procurement, software lifecycle management, software asset management, software publishing services, publisher advisory services, digital supply chain, and managed security and cloud services. It has partnerships with several software publishers including Microsoft Corp, Amazon Web Services, Adobe Inc, International Business Machines Corp, VMware Inc, Oracle Corp, Citrix Systems Inc, Red Hat Inc and Trend Micro Inc. The company’s business operations span across Africa, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Carribean, Europe, and the Middle East. SoftwareONE is headquartered at Stans, Nidwald, Switzerland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Key Facts
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Key Employees
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Key Employee Biographies
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Major Products and Services
SoftwareONE Holding AG – History
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Business Description
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Software
Business Segment: Solutions and Services
Geographical Segment: APAC
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: LATAM
Geographical Segment: NORAM
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Corporate Strategy
SoftwareONE Holding AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Strengths
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Weaknesses
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Opportunities
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Threats
SoftwareONE Holding AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Key Facts
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Key Employees
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Key Employee Biographies
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Major Products and Services
SoftwareONE Holding AG, History
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Other Locations
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Subsidiaries
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Key Competitors
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Ratios based on current share price
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Annual Ratios
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios