◆英語タイトル：Societe BIC (BB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Societe BIC (BB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Societe BIC (BIC) provides stationery products, shavers, and lighters. The company’s products portfolio includes paper, pens, notebooks, writing instruments, markers, drawing instruments, and shavers for men and women. The company also offers electronic lighter, decorated lighter, classic lighters, lighter cases, and multi-purpose lighter. It also provides advertising and promotional products for marketing purposes to companies around the world, as well as a range of windsurfing boards, kayaks, and others. BIC distributes products through stationery stores, mass-merchandisers, office product companies, convenience stores, wholesalers and cash and carry outlets. The company has operations in countries across the world. BIC is headquartered in Paris, France.
Societe BIC Key Recent Developments
Mar 25,2021: BIC Announces Appointment of Interim Non-Executive Chair and Independent Lead-Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Societe BIC – Key Facts
Societe BIC – Key Employees
Societe BIC – Key Employee Biographies
Societe BIC – Major Products and Services
Societe BIC – History
Societe BIC – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Societe BIC – Business Description
Product Category: Lighters
Product Category: Other Products
Product Category: Shavers
Product Category: Stationary
Geographical Segment: Asia and Oceania
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: Middle East & Africa
Geographical Segment: North America
Societe BIC – Corporate Strategy
Societe BIC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Societe BIC – Strengths
Societe BIC – Weaknesses
Societe BIC – Opportunities
Societe BIC – Threats
Societe BIC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Societe BIC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 25, 2021: BIC Announces Appointment of Interim Non-Executive Chair and Independent Lead-Director
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Societe BIC, Key Facts
Societe BIC, Key Employees
Societe BIC, Key Employee Biographies
Societe BIC, Major Products and Services
Societe BIC, History
Societe BIC, Subsidiaries
Societe BIC, Key Competitors
Societe BIC, Ratios based on current share price
Societe BIC, Annual Ratios
Societe BIC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Societe BIC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Societe BIC, Interim Ratios
Societe BIC, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios