◆英語タイトル：Sky Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sky Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sky Ltd (Sky), a subsidiary of Comcast Corp, is a satellite broadcasting company which provides multi-channel, multi-platform television services. It owns, operates, distributes and retails channels under the Sky brand including Sky 1, Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky Atlantic, Sky Arts, Sky Cinema and Sky UNO, among others. The company offers these channels through the DTH (direct-to-home) television platform. Sky also offers its channels to other cable operators for retransmission to their subscribers. It also provides broadband and fixed line telephony services, besides offering interactive services such as betting, gaming and mobile TV services. The company offers its services to both retail and wholesale customers in the UK; Ireland; Germany; Italy and Austria. Sky is headquartered in Middlesex, England, the UK.
Sky Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 19,2018: Sky announces results for the nine months to 31 March 2018
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Sky Ltd – Key Facts
Sky Ltd – Key Employees
Sky Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Sky Ltd – Major Products and Services
Sky Ltd – History
Sky Ltd – Company Statement
Sky Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sky Ltd – Business Description
Sky Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Sky Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sky Ltd – Strengths
Sky Ltd – Weaknesses
Sky Ltd – Opportunities
Sky Ltd – Threats
Sky Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sky Ltd, Key Facts
Sky Ltd, Key Employees
Sky Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Sky Ltd, Major Products and Services
Sky Ltd, History
Sky Ltd, Other Locations
Sky Ltd, Subsidiaries
Sky Ltd, Joint Venture
Sky Ltd, Key Competitors