◆英語タイトル：Skipton Building Society (SKIP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Skipton Building Society (SKIP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Skipton Building Society (Skipton) is a member-owned mutual lending and savings organization. It is a member of the Building Societies Association and Financial Ombudsman Service. It offers a wide range of mortgage and savings, retirement planning, mortgage services, investments, insurance, financial advice, and legacy planning solutions. The society’s subsidiaries operate in estate agency and related businesses and financial and related advisory businesses and support services. The society also has an investment portfolio of smaller businesses. It has operations in the UK, Australia, Guernsey, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the US, New Zealand, and the UAE. Skipton is headquartered in Skipton, North Yorkshire, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Skipton Building Society – Key Facts
Skipton Building Society – Key Employees
Skipton Building Society – Key Employee Biographies
Skipton Building Society – Major Products and Services
Skipton Building Society – History
Skipton Building Society – Company Statement
Skipton Building Society – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Skipton Building Society – Business Description
Business Segment: Estate Agency
Business Segment: Investment Portfolio
Business Segment: Mortgages and Savings
Business Segment: Sundry incl. inter-divisional Adjustments
Skipton Building Society – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Skipton Building Society – Strengths
Skipton Building Society – Weaknesses
Skipton Building Society – Opportunities
Skipton Building Society – Threats
Skipton Building Society – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Skipton Building Society, Key Facts
Skipton Building Society, Key Employees
Skipton Building Society, Key Employee Biographies
Skipton Building Society, Major Products and Services
Skipton Building Society, History
Skipton Building Society, Subsidiaries
Skipton Building Society, Key Competitors
Skipton Building Society, Ratios based on current share price
Skipton Building Society, Annual Ratios
Skipton Building Society, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Skipton Building Society, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios