◆英語タイトル：Sherwin-Williams Co (SHW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sherwin-Williams Co (SHW) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sherwin-Williams Co (Sherwin-Williams) manufactures and markets paints, coatings and associated products. It supplies stains, equipment and floor covering products, architectural paints, coatings, and varnishes. The company sells its products to professional, industrial, retail and commercial customers. Sherwin-Williams markets its products under various brands, which include Sherwin-Williams, Dutch Boy, Krylon, Minwax, Thompson’s Water Seal, and others. It markets and distributes through its own stores and facilities, merchandisers, independent paint dealers, hardware stores, home centers, automotive retailers and industrial distributors. The company operates in North America, South America, Central America, the Caribbean, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Europe. Sherwin-Williams is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
Sherwin-Williams Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 21,2021: Sherwin-Williams Shareholders Elect New Director
Mar 25,2021: Sherwin-Williams to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on April 27, 2021
Feb 18,2021: Sherwin-Williams Signs Agreement to Divest Wattyl Business to Hempel A/S
Jan 28,2021: Sherwin-Williams company reports 2020 year-end and fourth quarter financial results
Jan 05,2021: Sherwin-Williams to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on January 28, 2021
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Sherwin-Williams Co – Key Facts
Sherwin-Williams Co – Key Employees
Sherwin-Williams Co – Key Employee Biographies
Sherwin-Williams Co – Key Operational Employees
Sherwin-Williams Co – Major Products and Services
Sherwin-Williams Co – History
Sherwin-Williams Co – Company Statement
Sherwin-Williams Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sherwin-Williams Co – Business Description
Business Segment: Administrative
Business Segment: Consumer Brands Group
Business Segment: Performance Coatings Group
Business Segment: The Americas group
Sherwin-Williams Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sherwin-Williams Co – Strengths
Sherwin-Williams Co – Weaknesses
Sherwin-Williams Co – Opportunities
Sherwin-Williams Co – Threats
Sherwin-Williams Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 21, 2021: Sherwin-Williams Shareholders Elect New Director
Mar 25, 2021: Sherwin-Williams to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on April 27, 2021
Feb 18, 2021: Sherwin-Williams Signs Agreement to Divest Wattyl Business to Hempel A/S
Jan 28, 2021: Sherwin-Williams company reports 2020 year-end and fourth quarter financial results
Jan 05, 2021: Sherwin-Williams to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on January 28, 2021
Oct 27, 2020: The Sherwin-Williams Company reports 2020 third quarter financial results
Sep 29, 2020: Sherwin-Williams increases third quarter 2020 sales guidance and full year 2020 sales and diluted net income per share guidance
Jun 30, 2020: Sherwin-Williams to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on July 28, 2020
Jun 22, 2020: Sherwin-Williams increases second quarter 2020 sales guidance
Apr 29, 2020: Sherwin-Williams Reports 2020 First Quarter Financial Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sherwin-Williams Co, Key Facts
Sherwin-Williams Co, Key Employees
Sherwin-Williams Co, Key Employee Biographies
Sherwin-Williams Co, Key Operational Employees
Sherwin-Williams Co, Major Products and Services
Sherwin-Williams Co, History
Sherwin-Williams Co, Subsidiaries
Sherwin-Williams Co, Key Competitors
Sherwin-Williams Co, Ratios based on current share price
Sherwin-Williams Co, Annual Ratios
Sherwin-Williams Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Sherwin-Williams Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Sherwin-Williams Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios