◆英語タイトル：Shell Pakistan Ltd (SHEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Shell Pakistan Ltd (Shell Pakistan), a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc is an oil and gas company that markets petroleum products and compressed natural gas. The company operates through three segments such as retail, lubricants and aviation. It retail segment offers a range of fuels such as high octane, super unleaded and diesel on its forecourts along with an array of non-fuel retailing facilities and a range of lubricants. Shell Pakistan’s Aviation segment supplies aviation fuels, lubricants and provides technical services. Its AeroShell lubricants portfolio includes turbine engine oils, piston engine oils, fluids and greases. The company serves agriculture, auto and truck dealer and manufacturers, automotive component, aviation, construction, manufacturing, marine, metals, mining, and power sectors. It operates through a network of retail service stations across Pakistan. Shell Pakistan is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan
Shell Pakistan Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 08,2021: Shell and K-Electric to explore possibility of electric-vehicle charging stations
Feb 19,2020: OMCs temporarily shut down Kaemari storage facilities on gas leak scare
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Shell Pakistan Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Shell Pakistan Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Key Information
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Overview
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Key Employees
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Major Products and Services
Shell Pakistan Ltd – History
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Company Statement
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Business Description
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Shell Pakistan Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Strengths
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Weaknesses
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Opportunities
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Threats
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Shell Pakistan Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Key Information
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Key Ratios
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Share Data
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Major Products and Services
Shell Pakistan Ltd, History
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Key Employees
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Other Locations
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Subsidiaries
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Key Competitors
Shell Pakistan Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Annual Ratios
Shell Pakistan Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Shell Pakistan Ltd (SHEL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら