◆英語タイトル：SGS SA (SGSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
SGS SA (SGSN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SGS SA (SGS) is a provider of inspection, verification, testing, certification, and quality assurance services. The company also provides risk management, consultancy, sustainability solutions, and training services. SGS inspects, samples, analyses, and monitors raw materials, components, and products for compliance with industrial standards and local regulatory requirements, including tax and duty. The company serves various industries including chemical, oil and gas, agriculture and food, construction, energy, life sciences, arts and culture, mining, public sector, logistics, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods and retail, environment, and transportation. It operates through a network of offices and laboratories in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific. SGS is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
SGS SA Key Recent Developments
Apr 22,2021: Yvonne Tse Appointed Vice President – Global Softlines
Mar 24,2021: SGS nominated for Best Contract Research Organization at the ViE Awards
Feb 17,2021: Procredit Bank Bulgaria achieves edge zero carbon certification with SGS and Sintali
Feb 05,2021: Tema LNG selects SGS to inspect their new floating regasification unit (FRU) in Shanghai
Jan 14,2021: Corpus Christi lab was recently awarded accreditation ISO 17025
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
SGS SA – Key Facts
SGS SA – Key Employees
SGS SA – Key Employee Biographies
SGS SA – Major Products and Services
SGS SA – History
SGS SA – Company Statement
SGS SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SGS SA – Business Description
Business Segment: Agriculture, Food and Life
Business Segment: Certification and Business Enhancement
Business Segment: Consumer and Retail
Business Segment: Environment, Health and Safety
Business Segment: Governments and Institutions
Business Segment: Industrial
Business Segment: Minerals
Business Segment: Oil, Gas and Chemicals
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe/Africa/Middle East
SGS SA – Corporate Strategy
SGS SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SGS SA – Strengths
SGS SA – Weaknesses
SGS SA – Opportunities
SGS SA – Threats
SGS SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
SGS SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 22, 2021: Yvonne Tse Appointed Vice President – Global Softlines
Mar 24, 2021: SGS nominated for Best Contract Research Organization at the ViE Awards
Feb 17, 2021: Procredit Bank Bulgaria achieves edge zero carbon certification with SGS and Sintali
Feb 05, 2021: Tema LNG selects SGS to inspect their new floating regasification unit (FRU) in Shanghai
Jan 14, 2021: Corpus Christi lab was recently awarded accreditation ISO 17025
Nov 19, 2020: SGS’S sustainability performance receives strong rating in DJSI world and europe for 2020
Nov 10, 2020: SGS completes investment and expansion in new testing laboratories in Glasgow, UK
Oct 12, 2020: SGS wins highly commended award in the 2020 vaccine industry excellence awards
Sep 28, 2020: Mexus announces update on activities at Santa Elena project
Aug 21, 2020: SGS and OPECS partner to offer SGS Arpin workflow and consultancy
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
SGS SA, Key Facts
SGS SA, Key Employees
SGS SA, Key Employee Biographies
SGS SA, Major Products and Services
SGS SA, History
SGS SA, Subsidiaries
SGS SA, Key Competitors
SGS SA, Ratios based on current share price
SGS SA, Annual Ratios
SGS SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
SGS SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
SGS SA, Interim Ratios
SGS SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios