◆英語タイトル：Sensient Technologies Corp (SXT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sensient Technologies Corp (SXT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sensient Technologies Corp (Sensient) is a specialty chemical company that manufactures and supplies flavors, fragrances and colors. The company’s product portfolio includes ingredients, flavors and bio-nutrients; natural and synthetic food and beverage colors; aroma chemicals, fragrances and essential oils; dehydrated vegetables and other food ingredients; cosmetic colors; and technical colors, specialty inks among others. Sensient also offers chili powder, chili pepper, paprika and dehydrated vegetables like parsley, celery and spinach. Geographically, the company operates subsidiaries, manufacturing facilities and research and development centers and sales locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North and America regions. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the US.
Sensient Technologies Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2021: Sensient Technologies reports results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020
Jul 17,2020: Sensient Technologies reports results for quarter ended June 30, 2020
Apr 29,2020: Sensient Technologies reports results for quarter ended March 31, 2020
Feb 14,2020: Sensient Technologies Reports Results for Quarter Ended December 31, 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Sensient Technologies Corp – Key Facts
Sensient Technologies Corp – Key Employees
Sensient Technologies Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Sensient Technologies Corp – Major Products and Services
Sensient Technologies Corp – History
Sensient Technologies Corp – Company Statement
Sensient Technologies Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sensient Technologies Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Asia Pacific Group
Business Segment: Color
Business Segment: Flavors & Fragrances
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other
Sensient Technologies Corp – Corporate Strategy
Sensient Technologies Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sensient Technologies Corp – Strengths
Sensient Technologies Corp – Weaknesses
Sensient Technologies Corp – Opportunities
Sensient Technologies Corp – Threats
Sensient Technologies Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2021: Sensient Technologies reports results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020
Jul 17, 2020: Sensient Technologies reports results for quarter ended June 30, 2020
Apr 29, 2020: Sensient Technologies reports results for quarter ended March 31, 2020
Feb 14, 2020: Sensient Technologies Reports Results for Quarter Ended December 31, 2019
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sensient Technologies Corp, Key Facts
Sensient Technologies Corp, Key Employees
Sensient Technologies Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Sensient Technologies Corp, Major Products and Services
Sensient Technologies Corp, History
Sensient Technologies Corp, Other Locations
Sensient Technologies Corp, Subsidiaries
Sensient Technologies Corp, Key Competitors
Sensient Technologies Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Sensient Technologies Corp, Annual Ratios
Sensient Technologies Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Sensient Technologies Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Sensient Technologies Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios