◆英語タイトル：Saudi Industrial Services Co (2190) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Saudi Industrial Services Co (SISCO) is an investment holding company that develops and invests in the water, wastewater, energy, IT, sewage, and communications business. The company undertakes large scale capital investment in desalination plants, industrial estate development, free zone ports, and other key projects. It also offers logistic services, auto and heavy equipment maintenance, general operation and maintenance works, water transportation services, marine support services, and electrical and instrumentation services. SISCO provides mechanical and piping services, asset management and integrity solutions and services. The company operates and maintains petrol, service stations, and others. SISCO is headquartered in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Industrial Services Co Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2021: Saudi Industrial Services announces its annual financial results for period ending on 2020-12-31
Jan 27,2021: Saudi Industrial Services Co. announces the distribution of cash dividend for the financial year 2020
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Saudi Industrial Services Co provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Saudi Industrial Services Co including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Key Information
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Overview
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Key Employees
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Key Employee Biographies
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Key Operational Heads
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Major Products and Services
Saudi Industrial Services Co – History
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Company Statement
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Business Description
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Corporate Strategy
Saudi Industrial Services Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Strengths
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Weaknesses
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Opportunities
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Threats
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Saudi Industrial Services Co – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Key Information
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Key Ratios
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Share Data
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Major Products and Services
Saudi Industrial Services Co, History
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Key Employees
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Key Employee Biographies
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Key Operational Heads
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Other Locations
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Subsidiaries
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Key Competitors
Saudi Industrial Services Co, SWOT Analysis
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Ratios based on current share price
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Annual Ratios
Saudi Industrial Services Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Saudi Industrial Services Co (2190)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら