◆英語タイトル：Rottneros AB (RROS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Paper and Packaging
Rottneros AB (RROS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rottneros AB (Rottneros), a subsidiary of Arctic Paper SA, is a producer and supplier of customized pulp. Rottneros products include pulp, paper pulp, chemical pulp and mechanical pulp. Its pulp products find applications in making lightweight coated (LWC) and ultra-lightweight coated (ULWC) papers, thin wood free specialty papers, nearly wood-free coated paper, bulky book and offset papers, board, fibers for filters and E-pulp in electrical applications. Its products are also used in specialist applications ranging from printing paper to insoles in shoes. Rottneros produces paper pulp at two mills, Vallvik Mill, which produces chemical pulp and Rottneros Mill, which produces mechanical pulp. The company exports its products across Europe, North America and Asia. Rottneros is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Rottneros AB – Key Facts
Rottneros AB – Key Employees
Rottneros AB – Key Employee Biographies
Rottneros AB – Major Products and Services
Rottneros AB – History
Rottneros AB – Company Statement
Rottneros AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Rottneros AB – Business Description
Product Category: Chemical Pulp
Product Category: Mechanical Pulp
Product Category: Rottneros Packaging
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Italy
Geographical Segment: Norway
Geographical Segment: Other Nordic Countries
Geographical Segment: Poland
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
Geographical Segment: Rest of North America
Geographical Segment: Rest of World
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Geographical Segment: US
Rottneros AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Rottneros AB – Strengths
Rottneros AB – Weaknesses
Rottneros AB – Opportunities
Rottneros AB – Threats
Rottneros AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Rottneros AB, Key Facts
Rottneros AB, Key Employees
Rottneros AB, Key Employee Biographies
Rottneros AB, Major Products and Services
Rottneros AB, History
Rottneros AB, Other Locations
Rottneros AB, Subsidiaries
Rottneros AB, Key Competitors
Rottneros AB, Ratios based on current share price
Rottneros AB, Annual Ratios
Rottneros AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Rottneros AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Rottneros AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios