◆英語タイトル：PolyNovo Ltd (PNV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PolyNovo Ltd (PolyNovo), formerly Calzada Ltd, designs, develops and manufactures dermal regeneration solutions for various medical applications. The company offers NovoSorb BTM (Biodegradable Temporising Matrix), a synthetic, biodegradable and biocompatible device that facilitates the growth of new tissue and enables the treatment of traumatic wounds. It is also investigating medical devices for the treatment of hernias; breast augmentation and reconstruction; and orthopedic applications. PolyNovo utilizes NovoSorb, a biodegradable polymer technology to develop medical grade polymers that find applications in the manufacture of novel medical devices. The company has operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the UK and the US. PolyNovo is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
PolyNovo Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 20,2021: PolyNovo enters Poland
Sep 07,2020: Victorian Government grant for hernia plant
Jul 10,2020: PolyNovo receives US FDA feedback on pivotal protocol
May 13,2020: PolyNovo : Appointment Non-Executive Director – Christine Emmanuel
Apr 23,2020: Paul Brennan appointment as Managing Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PolyNovo Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PolyNovo Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
PolyNovo Ltd – Key Information
PolyNovo Ltd – Overview
PolyNovo Ltd – Key Employees
PolyNovo Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
PolyNovo Ltd – Key Operational Heads
PolyNovo Ltd – Major Products and Services
PolyNovo Ltd – History
PolyNovo Ltd – Company Statement
PolyNovo Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PolyNovo Ltd – Business Description
PolyNovo Ltd – Corporate Strategy
PolyNovo Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
PolyNovo Ltd – Strengths
PolyNovo Ltd – Weaknesses
PolyNovo Ltd – Opportunities
PolyNovo Ltd – Threats
PolyNovo Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
PolyNovo Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
PolyNovo Ltd, Key Information
PolyNovo Ltd, Key Ratios
PolyNovo Ltd, Share Data
PolyNovo Ltd, Major Products and Services
PolyNovo Ltd, History
PolyNovo Ltd, Key Employees
PolyNovo Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
PolyNovo Ltd, Key Operational Heads
PolyNovo Ltd, Other Locations
PolyNovo Ltd, Subsidiaries
PolyNovo Ltd, Key Competitors
PolyNovo Ltd, SWOT Analysis
PolyNovo Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
PolyNovo Ltd, Annual Ratios
PolyNovo Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios