◆英語タイトル：Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pitney Bowes Inc (Pitney Bowes) is a provider of technology solutions. The company offers cross-border solutions, domestic parcel services, digital delivery services, mail sortation services, fulfillment services, pick, pack and ship services. It also offers e-commerce and retail solutions, mailing equipment and software, mailing services, parcel locker, and package tracking solutions, and mail accounting and expense management. The company also provides various financial services including line of credit, prepaid deposit account, equipment financing, and working capital. The company markets its products and solutions through direct and inside sales forces, direct mailings, telemarketing, global and regional partner channels, and digital channels. Pitney Bowes is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Pitney Bowes Inc – Key Facts
Pitney Bowes Inc – Key Employees
Pitney Bowes Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Pitney Bowes Inc – Major Products and Services
Pitney Bowes Inc – History
Pitney Bowes Inc – Company Statement
Pitney Bowes Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Pitney Bowes Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Global Ecommerce
Business Segment: Presort Services
Business Segment: SendTech Solutions
Geographical Segment: Outside the US
Geographical Segment: The US
Pitney Bowes Inc – Corporate Strategy
Pitney Bowes Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Pitney Bowes Inc – Strengths
Pitney Bowes Inc – Weaknesses
Pitney Bowes Inc – Opportunities
Pitney Bowes Inc – Threats
Pitney Bowes Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Pitney Bowes Inc, Key Facts
Pitney Bowes Inc, Key Employees
Pitney Bowes Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Pitney Bowes Inc, Major Products and Services
Pitney Bowes Inc, History
Pitney Bowes Inc, Other Locations
Pitney Bowes Inc, Subsidiaries
Pitney Bowes Inc, Key Competitors
Pitney Bowes Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Pitney Bowes Inc, Annual Ratios
Pitney Bowes Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Pitney Bowes Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Pitney Bowes Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios