◆英語タイトル：Pearson plc (PSON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Pearson plc (PSON) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pearson plc (Pearson) is an education company that provides educational materials and learning technologies. The company delivers educational courseware, assessments and services, and consumer publishing through its interest in Penguin Random House. It publishes across the curriculum and provides a range of education services, including teacher development, educational software, and system-wide solutions, and also owns and operates schools. It also offers services and content, from test creation, administration, and processing to teacher development and school software; and test development, processing, and scoring services to governments, educational institutions, corporations, and professional bodies. The company serves customers in the education and consumer publishing markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and other regions. Pearson is headquartered in London, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Pearson plc – Key Facts
Pearson plc – Key Employees
Pearson plc – Key Employee Biographies
Pearson plc – Major Products and Services
Pearson plc – History
Pearson plc – Company Statement
Pearson plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Pearson plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Global Assessment
Business Segment: Global Online Learning
Business Segment: International
Business Segment: North American Courseware
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: Other European Countries
Geographical Segment: UK
Geographical Segment: US
Pearson plc – Corporate Strategy
Pearson plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Pearson plc – Strengths
Pearson plc – Weaknesses
Pearson plc – Opportunities
Pearson plc – Threats
Pearson plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Pearson plc, Key Facts
Pearson plc, Key Employees
Pearson plc, Key Employee Biographies
Pearson plc, Major Products and Services
Pearson plc, History
Pearson plc, Other Locations
Pearson plc, Subsidiaries
Pearson plc, Key Competitors
Pearson plc, Ratios based on current share price
Pearson plc, Annual Ratios
Pearson plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Pearson plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Pearson plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios