◆英語タイトル：Orange SA (ORA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Orange SA (ORA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Orange SA (Orange) provides integrated telecommunication services. The company offers fixed and mobile telephony, internet, data transmission, multimedia, security, network, cloud, data security, financial services, collaboration, applications, mobility, professional services, and large project management services. It also offers a range of online content management services through its subsidiary, Orange Studio. Orange also sells mobile phones, broadband equipment, and connected objects and accessories. The company serves a range of household and business customers and other telecommunication operators. It has business operations span across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. Orange is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Orange SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 11,2021: French company Orange signs power purchase agreement with Total
Mar 10,2021: Orange signs a major green power purchase agreement with Total, which will develop 80 MW of solar farms in France to honor it
Feb 15,2021: Orange and Engie sign power purchase and aggregation deal in France
Feb 15,2021: Orange joins forces with ENGIE to deliver a global renewable energy supply solution
Jan 25,2021: Orange, Sanofi, Capgemini and Generali Plans to Form Joint Venture
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Orange SA – Key Facts
Orange SA – Key Employees
Orange SA – Key Employee Biographies
Orange SA – Major Products and Services
Orange SA – History
Orange SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Orange SA – Business Description
Business Segment: Africa and Middle- East
Business Segment: Enterprise
Business Segment: Europe
Business Segment: France
Business Segment: International Carriers and Shared Services
Orange SA – Corporate Strategy
Orange SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Orange SA – Strengths
Orange SA – Weaknesses
Orange SA – Opportunities
Orange SA – Threats
Orange SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Orange SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 11, 2021: French company Orange signs power purchase agreement with Total
Mar 10, 2021: Orange signs a major green power purchase agreement with Total, which will develop 80 MW of solar farms in France to honor it
Feb 15, 2021: Orange and Engie sign power purchase and aggregation deal in France
Feb 15, 2021: Orange joins forces with ENGIE to deliver a global renewable energy supply solution
Jan 25, 2021: Orange, Sanofi, Capgemini and Generali Plans to Form Joint Venture
Dec 02, 2020: Orange strengthens its commitment to its submarine cable business, and will build a new cable ship through its subsidiary Orange Marine
Oct 29, 2020: Clear Blue Technologies and NuRAN wireless win contract to power rural telecom for orange in Cameroon
Oct 06, 2020: SHV Energy improves customer service with smart devices and IoT connectivity from Orange Business Services
Jul 08, 2020: Orange signs agreement in France with Boralex
Jul 07, 2020: Orange signs a renewable power purchase agreement with Boralex in France
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Orange SA, Key Facts
Orange SA, Key Employees
Orange SA, Key Employee Biographies
Orange SA, Major Products and Services
Orange SA, History
Orange SA, Other Locations
Orange SA, Subsidiaries
Orange SA, Joint Venture
Orange SA, Key Competitors
Orange SA, Ratios based on current share price
Orange SA, Annual Ratios
Orange SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Orange SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Orange SA, Interim Ratios
Orange SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios