◆英語タイトル：Orange Belgium (OBEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Orange Belgium (OBEL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Orange Belgium (Orange) formerly Mobistar NV/SA, is a subsidiary of Orange S.A., is a telecommunication company that offers postpaid and prepaid mobile telecom products and services to its customers. It offers mobile data, fixed line data, internet, combined solutions, and digital subscriber line services. The company also provides mobile phone equipment and services; voice, data and internet services; and mobile network and fixed network services. Orange offers fixed line telecoms via the DSL network and broadband internet. It offers its services to residential and corporate customers, self-employed professionals, small and medium-sized enterprises, large firms, and institutions. The company offers its services under its own brand Orange. It has business presence in Belgium and Luxembourg. Orange is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Orange Belgium Key Recent Developments
Apr 21,2017: Orange Belgium reports higher Q1 net profit, re-iterates annual guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Orange Belgium – Key Facts 5
Orange Belgium – Key Employees 6
Orange Belgium – Key Employee Biographies 7
Orange Belgium – Major Products and Services 9
Orange Belgium – History 10
Orange Belgium – Company Statement 11
Orange Belgium – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Orange Belgium – Business Description 13
Orange Belgium – Corporate Strategy 14
Orange Belgium – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Orange Belgium – Strengths 15
Orange Belgium – Weaknesses 16
Orange Belgium – Opportunities 17
Orange Belgium – Threats 18
Orange Belgium – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Apr 21, 2017: Orange Belgium reports higher Q1 net profit, re-iterates annual guidance 27
Section 5 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Orange Belgium, Key Facts 5
Orange Belgium, Key Employees 6
Orange Belgium, Key Employee Biographies 7
Orange Belgium, Major Products and Services 9
Orange Belgium, History 10
Orange Belgium, Other Locations 12
Orange Belgium, Subsidiaries 12
Orange Belgium, Key Competitors 19
Orange Belgium, Ratios based on current share price 20
Orange Belgium, Annual Ratios 21
Orange Belgium, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Orange Belgium, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Orange Belgium, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31