◆英語タイトル：Northwest Pipe Co (NWPX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Northwest Pipe Co (NWPX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Northwest Pipe Co (NPC) is one of the largest manufacturers of engineered steel pipe water systems in North America. NPC manufactures engineered steel pipes and bar-wrapped concrete cylinder pipe products for large-diameter and high-pressure water infrastructure applications. NPC also offers steel casing pipes under the brand Permalok and spiral welded pipe, piling pipe and casing, and sheet lining system. It also offers types of coatings such as cement mortar, polyethylene tape, polyurethane, epoxies and coal tar enamel based on project specifications. The company operates fabrication facilities to provide custom fabricated sections and straight pipe sections to installation contractors. NPC’s products are used in drinking water systems, wastewater systems, river crossings, industrial piping systems, hydroelectric power systems, plant piping, water transmission, tunnels, and other applications. The company operates manufacturing facilities in Texas, Oregon, California, West Virginia, Texas, Missouri and Mexico. NPC is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, the US.
Northwest Pipe Co Key Recent Developments
Sep 23,2020: Northwest Pipe Company to provide pipe for new 28-Mile water transmission line
Jul 09,2020: Northwest Pipe Company appoints Amanda Kulesa to board of directors
Jun 09,2020: Northwest Pipe to re-open Mexico manufacturing facility operations
Mar 02,2020: Northwest Pipe Company posts results for quarter and year ended December 31, 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Northwest Pipe Co – Key Facts
Northwest Pipe Co – Key Employees
Northwest Pipe Co – Key Employee Biographies
Northwest Pipe Co – Major Products and Services
Northwest Pipe Co – History
Northwest Pipe Co – Company Statement
Northwest Pipe Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Northwest Pipe Co – Business Description
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: United States
Northwest Pipe Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Northwest Pipe Co – Strengths
Northwest Pipe Co – Weaknesses
Northwest Pipe Co – Opportunities
Northwest Pipe Co – Threats
Northwest Pipe Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 23, 2020: Northwest Pipe Company to provide pipe for new 28-Mile water transmission line
Jul 09, 2020: Northwest Pipe Company appoints Amanda Kulesa to board of directors
Jun 09, 2020: Northwest Pipe to re-open Mexico manufacturing facility operations
Mar 02, 2020: Northwest Pipe Company posts results for quarter and year ended December 31, 2019
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Northwest Pipe Co, Key Facts
Northwest Pipe Co, Key Employees
Northwest Pipe Co, Key Employee Biographies
Northwest Pipe Co, Major Products and Services
Northwest Pipe Co, History
Northwest Pipe Co, Other Locations
Northwest Pipe Co, Subsidiaries
Northwest Pipe Co, Key Competitors
Northwest Pipe Co, Ratios based on current share price
Northwest Pipe Co, Annual Ratios
Northwest Pipe Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Northwest Pipe Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Northwest Pipe Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios