◆英語タイトル：Nokia Corp (NOKIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Nokia Corp (NOKIA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nokia Corp (Nokia) is a communications and information technology company that operates in the areas of network infrastructure and advanced technologies. The company offers fixed networks, mobile phones, WiFi systems, IP routing, subscriber data management, network implementation, network modernization, IoT, and 5G services. Nokia also offers network management, mobility, professional, managed, analytics, and application services. The company serves mobile network operators, enterprises, government, public safety, financial services, retail, energy and resources, automotive, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, and transportation industries. The company has business presence in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
Nokia Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 04,2021: Nokia appoints Melissa Schoeb as Chief Corporate Affairs Officer and member of the Group Leadership team
Dec 10,2020: Nokia AVA helps CSPs reduce energy bills by up to 20%
Nov 25,2020: Nokia, A1 provide private wireless connectivity for Siemens renewable energy microgrid
Sep 03,2020: Nokia powers the grid in China for the world’s biggest utility company
Aug 25,2020: NOKIA: Ameren wins Utility Technology Council APEX award for innovative private LTE trial with Nokia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Nokia Corp – Key Facts
Nokia Corp – Key Employees
Nokia Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Nokia Corp – Major Products and Services
Nokia Corp – History
Nokia Corp – Company Statement
Nokia Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nokia Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Group Common and Other
Business Segment: Networks
Business Segment: Nokia Software
Business Segment: Nokia Technologies
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Finland
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: the US
Nokia Corp – Corporate Strategy
Nokia Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Nokia Corp – Strengths
Nokia Corp – Weaknesses
Nokia Corp – Opportunities
Nokia Corp – Threats
Nokia Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Nokia Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 04, 2021: Nokia appoints Melissa Schoeb as Chief Corporate Affairs Officer and member of the Group Leadership team
Dec 10, 2020: Nokia AVA helps CSPs reduce energy bills by up to 20%
Nov 25, 2020: Nokia, A1 provide private wireless connectivity for Siemens renewable energy microgrid
Sep 03, 2020: Nokia powers the grid in China for the world’s biggest utility company
Aug 25, 2020: NOKIA: Ameren wins Utility Technology Council APEX award for innovative private LTE trial with Nokia
Apr 30, 2020: Nokia announces interim report for Q1
Jan 07, 2020: Infrastructure Networks Teams with Nokia to Expand 4G/5G LTE Network Coverage across Major U.S. Energy Basins
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Nokia Corp, Key Facts
Nokia Corp, Key Employees
Nokia Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Nokia Corp, Major Products and Services
Nokia Corp, History
Nokia Corp, Other Locations
Nokia Corp, Subsidiaries
Nokia Corp, Key Competitors
Nokia Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Nokia Corp, Annual Ratios
Nokia Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Nokia Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Nokia Corp, Interim Ratios
Nokia Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios