◆英語タイトル：Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd (1820) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd (1820) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd (Nishimatsu) is a construction contractor. The company carries out civil engineering and building construction activities. It provides financing, planning, designing, construction, operation, and maintenance services. The company carries out the construction of educational facilities, office buildings, medical institutions, harbors, airports, highways, dams, tunnels, railways, high-rise buildings, apartments, condominiums, commercial facilities, and power plants. The company also carries out projects for environmental facilities, water supply, sewer, agricultural civil engineering, welfare facilities for senior citizens, and others. Nishimatsu also provides technology services such as civil engineering, architectural, environmental, and information technologies for various construction projects. The company has operations in Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Myanmar. Nishimatsu is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 05,2020: Nishimatsu Construction announces financial results for the second quarter of the fiscal year ending march 2021
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Key Facts
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Key Employees
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Major Products and Services
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – History
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Company Statement
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Business Description
Other Break-up: Completed Construction Contract
Other Break-up: Real Estate Business and Other
Other Break-up: Building Construction
Other Break-up: Civil Engineering
Other Break-up: Development and Real Estate
Geographical Segment: Domestic
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Southeast Asia
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Strengths
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Weaknesses
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Opportunities
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Threats
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2020: Nishimatsu Construction announces financial results for the second quarter of the fiscal year ending march 2021
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Key Facts
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Key Employees
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, History
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Other Locations
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios