◆英語タイトル：NicOx SA (COX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Nicox SA is an ophthalmology company developing solutions to help maintain vision and improve ocular health. The company is engaged in the research, development and marketing investigational drugs for ophthalmological diseases. The aims to produce therapeutic products which aims to address the needs of eye care practitioners and patients. The company’s products pipeline include NCX 470 for glaucoma and VYZULTA, ZERVIATE and NCX 4251 for blepharitis and dry eye disease. The company has presence across Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy and Spain. The company is headquartered in France.
NicOx SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 23,2021: Nicox announces the publication in leading scientific journal of pre-clinical efficacy results on a new class of non-PGA no-donating IOP-lowering compounds
Jan 20,2021: Nicox Provides Fourth Quarter 2020 Business Update and Financial Highlights
Jan 05,2021: Nicox highlights successful 2020 development progress and clinical milestones for 2021
Dec 31,2020: Nicox Announces 2020 Financial Results and 2021 Key Milestones
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NicOx SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NicOx SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
NicOx SA – Key Information
NicOx SA – Overview
NicOx SA – Key Employees
NicOx SA – Key Employee Biographies
NicOx SA – Key Operational Heads
NicOx SA – Major Products and Services
NicOx SA – History
NicOx SA – Company Statement
NicOx SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
NicOx SA – Business Description
NicOx SA – Corporate Strategy
NicOx SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
NicOx SA – Strengths
NicOx SA – Weaknesses
NicOx SA – Opportunities
NicOx SA – Threats
NicOx SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
NicOx SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
NicOx SA, Key Information
NicOx SA, Key Ratios
NicOx SA, Share Data
NicOx SA, Major Products and Services
NicOx SA, History
NicOx SA, Key Employees
NicOx SA, Key Employee Biographies
NicOx SA, Key Operational Heads
NicOx SA, Other Locations
NicOx SA, Subsidiaries
NicOx SA, Key Competitors
NicOx SA, SWOT Analysis
NicOx SA, Ratios based on current share price
NicOx SA, Annual Ratios
NicOx SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios