◆英語タイトル：Nice Ltd (NICE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Nice Ltd (NICE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nice Ltd (Nice) is a provider of enterprise software solutions. The company provides a comprehensive range of customer engagement solutions, financial crime and compliance solutions. It also offers services such as perfect customer experience, master robotic process automation, fight financial crime and power public safety. The company provides solutions for real-time and cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, brokerage compliance and enterprise-wide case management. Nice provides its products to various sectors such as financial services, healthcare industries, telecommunications, entertainment, travel, government and e-commerce. The company has geographical presence across Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Nice is headquartered in Ra’anana, Sharon, Israel.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Nice Ltd – Key Facts
Nice Ltd – Key Employees
Nice Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Nice Ltd – Major Products and Services
Nice Ltd – History
Nice Ltd – Company Statement
Nice Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nice Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Customer Engagement
Business Segment: Financial Crime and Compliance
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: Israel
Geographical Segment: The Americas
Nice Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Nice Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Nice Ltd – Strengths
Nice Ltd – Weaknesses
Nice Ltd – Opportunities
Nice Ltd – Threats
Nice Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Nice Ltd, Key Facts
Nice Ltd, Key Employees
Nice Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Nice Ltd, Major Products and Services
Nice Ltd, History
Nice Ltd, Other Locations
Nice Ltd, Subsidiaries
Nice Ltd, Key Competitors
Nice Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Nice Ltd, Annual Ratios
Nice Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Nice Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Nice Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios