◆英語タイトル：New Zealand Post Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Transport and Logistics
New Zealand Post Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
New Zealand Post Ltd (NZP) is a provider of postal services. Its services portfolio includes postal, parcel and bill payments; mail processing, document printing, contract logistics and direct mail delivery services. It provides envelopes, stamps, directories, and gift cards, personalized mail, and payment collection services. The company through its subsidiaries offers contract logistics, banking, quick courier delivery, commemorative coins, stamps issue, and e-commerce services. The company carries out other business activities through the brand names Contract Logistics, Kiwibank, Pace, CourierPost, Coins and Stamps. The company has a network across Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas. NZP is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
New Zealand Post Ltd – Key Facts
New Zealand Post Ltd – Key Employees
New Zealand Post Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
New Zealand Post Ltd – Major Products and Services
New Zealand Post Ltd – History
New Zealand Post Ltd – Company Statement
New Zealand Post Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
New Zealand Post Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Investments
Business Segment: Mail
Business Segment: Other Products and Services
Business Segment: Parcels
New Zealand Post Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
New Zealand Post Ltd – Strengths
New Zealand Post Ltd – Weaknesses
New Zealand Post Ltd – Opportunities
New Zealand Post Ltd – Threats
New Zealand Post Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
New Zealand Post Ltd, Key Facts
New Zealand Post Ltd, Key Employees
New Zealand Post Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
New Zealand Post Ltd, Major Products and Services
New Zealand Post Ltd, History
New Zealand Post Ltd, Subsidiaries
New Zealand Post Ltd, Key Competitors