◆英語タイトル：Neurones SA (FR0004050250NRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Neurones SA (FR0004050250NRO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Neurones SA (Neurones) provides management consulting and digital services. The company installs and manages IT infrastructures such as cloud computing, virtual servers, active components, storage, and workstations. It offers consulting, development and maintenance of web and business intelligence applications; integration, support and TPAM of ERP; and maintenance of BPM and EDM applications. Neurones serves banking and insurance, services and consumer goods, public sector, energy, utilities, healthcare, public works and civil engineering, technology, media, and telecommunications sectors. The company operates through a network of service, support, hosting, and application maintenance centers. It has business presence in Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Romania, Tunisia, India, France and Singapore. Neurones is headquartered in Paris, France.
Neurones SA Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Neurones reports higher H1 revenues, provides guidance for 2017
May 10,2017: Neurones: Growth up 14.8% in Q1 2017
Mar 08,2017: Neurones: 2016: 9.5% operating profit and 6.5% net profit
Feb 08,2017: Neurones: 11.9% growth in 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Neurones SA – Key Facts 6
Neurones SA – Key Employees 7
Neurones SA – Key Employee Biographies 8
Neurones SA – Major Products and Services 9
Neurones SA – History 10
Neurones SA – Company Statement 11
Neurones SA – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Neurones SA – Business Description 18
Business Segment: Application Services 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Consulting 18
Business Segment: Infrastructure Services 19
Key Stats 19
Neurones SA – Corporate Strategy 20
Neurones SA – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Neurones SA – Strengths 21
Neurones SA – Weaknesses 22
Neurones SA – Opportunities 23
Neurones SA – Threats 24
Neurones SA – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Aug 02, 2017: Neurones reports higher H1 revenues, provides guidance for 2017 33
May 10, 2017: Neurones: Growth up 14.8% in Q1 2017 34
Mar 08, 2017: Neurones: 2016: 9.5% operating profit and 6.5% net profit 35
Feb 08, 2017: Neurones: 11.9% growth in 2016 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
Neurones SA, Key Facts 6
Neurones SA, Key Employees 7
Neurones SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Neurones SA, Major Products and Services 9
Neurones SA, History 10
Neurones SA, Subsidiaries 15
Neurones SA, Key Competitors 25
Neurones SA, Ratios based on current share price 26
Neurones SA, Annual Ratios 27
Neurones SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Neurones SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Neurones SA, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List of Figures
Neurones SA, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 30
Neurones SA, Ratio Charts 32