◆英語タイトル：Multi-Color Corp (LABL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Multi-Color Corp (Multi-Color) is a paper and packaging company that develops, manufactures and markets packaging labels. The company offers products such as self adhesive, RFID and NFC, decals and overlays, luminescent, membrane switches, nameplates and signage, foams and gaskets, domed labels, and others. Its decorative technologies comprise pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeve labels, in-mold labels, cut and stack labels, heat transfer labels, roll fed labels and aluminum labels. Multi-Color also provides digital services to its customers. The company caters to home and personal care, food and beverage, wine and spirits, healthcare, specialty and consumer markets. It operates in the US, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Poland and Ireland, among others. Multi-Color is headquartered in Batavia, Ohio, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Multi-Color Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Multi-Color Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Multi-Color Corp – Key Information
Multi-Color Corp – Overview
Multi-Color Corp – Key Employees
Multi-Color Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Multi-Color Corp – Key Operational Heads
Multi-Color Corp – Major Products and Services
Multi-Color Corp – History
Multi-Color Corp – Company Statement
Multi-Color Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Multi-Color Corp – Business Description
Multi-Color Corp – Corporate Strategy
Multi-Color Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Multi-Color Corp – Strengths
Multi-Color Corp – Weaknesses
Multi-Color Corp – Opportunities
Multi-Color Corp – Threats
Multi-Color Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Multi-Color Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Multi-Color Corp, Key Information
Multi-Color Corp, Key Ratios
Multi-Color Corp, Share Data
Multi-Color Corp, Major Products and Services
Multi-Color Corp, History
Multi-Color Corp, Key Employees
Multi-Color Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Multi-Color Corp, Key Operational Heads
Multi-Color Corp, Other Locations
Multi-Color Corp, Subsidiaries
Multi-Color Corp, Key Competitors
Multi-Color Corp, SWOT Analysis
Multi-Color Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Multi-Color Corp, Annual Ratios
Multi-Color Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Multi-Color Corp (LABL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら