◆英語タイトル：Mott MacDonald Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mott MacDonald Group Limited (Mott MacDonald) is a management, engineering and development consulting firm. It provides consultancy solutions to public and private clients globally addressing the entire life cycle of construction and project development. The company’s service portfolio includes construction feasibility study, consultation, designing, engineering consultancy, planning, infrastructure management, project management, procurement, project finance assistance, program management, supervision, inspection and commissioning. It also provides project management, asset and environmental management, technical advisory and forecasting, traffic engineering, port design and improvement, underground rehabilitation services. Mott MacDonald serves technology and communications, education, health, oil and gas, transport, water, power, international development, buildings and urban development sectors. The company has operations in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas. The company is headquartered in Croydon, Surrey, the UK.
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 24,2020: AquaChemie begins construction on $40m petrochemical terminal in Dubai
Sep 16,2020: Tlou Energy provides transmission line update
Aug 19,2020: Largest onshore wind farm in Japan has commenced commercial operation
Aug 04,2020: Largest onshore wind farm in the Netherlands commences construction
Jul 16,2020: Diona secures the Water Northern Zones Program with Urban Utilities
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Key Facts
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Key Employees
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Major Products and Services
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – History
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Company Statement
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Business Description
Product Category: Building and Civil Engineering Contracting
Product Category: Consulting Services
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific and Australasia
Geographical Segment: Europe and Africa
Geographical Segment: Middle East and South Asia
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Strengths
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Weaknesses
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Opportunities
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Threats
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd – Key Competitors
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 24, 2020: AquaChemie begins construction on $40m petrochemical terminal in Dubai
Sep 16, 2020: Tlou Energy provides transmission line update
Aug 19, 2020: Largest onshore wind farm in Japan has commenced commercial operation
Aug 04, 2020: Largest onshore wind farm in the Netherlands commences construction
Jul 16, 2020: Diona secures the Water Northern Zones Program with Urban Utilities
Jul 07, 2020: Jacobs Joins Major Companies and Trade Unions to Launch Moorside Clean Energy Hub
Jun 19, 2020: Construction works on Fecamp offshore wind farm begin in France
Jun 03, 2020: UKAEA signs multimillion-pound framework agreement to aid development of fusion energy
Jun 03, 2020: UKAEA signs deal to aid development of nuclear fusion energy
Sep 18, 2019: One of the world’s largest bifacial solar PV project commences construction, Mexico
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Key Facts
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Key Employees
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, History
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Other Locations
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Key Competitors
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary