◆英語タイトル：Molecular Partners AG (MOLN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Molecular Partners AG (Molecular Partners) is a clinical stage bio pharmaceutical company that develops biological drugs. The company offers advanced small protein therapies such as abicipar, a designed ankyrin repeat protein based anti-angiogenic drug developed for diabetic macular edema and wet age- macular degeneration. It also develops drugs on DARPin base technology and other product candidates. Molecular Partners develops products for ophthalmic conditions, cancer, immune disorders and other indications. The company also provides clinical trial services and small protein therapies called Darpin therapeutics. It has partnership with pharmaceutical company to strengthen drug platforms through in-house development, licensing and collaboration. Molecular Partners is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Molecular Partners AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2021: Molecular Partners Publishes Invitation to Annual General Meeting 2021
Mar 25,2021: Molecular Partners Nominates Dominik Hochli, M.D., for Election to its Board of Directors
Mar 22,2021: Molecular Partners Announces Intention to Conduct a Registered Offering in the United States
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Molecular Partners AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Molecular Partners AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Molecular Partners AG – Key Information
Molecular Partners AG – Overview
Molecular Partners AG – Key Employees
Molecular Partners AG – Key Employee Biographies
Molecular Partners AG – Key Operational Heads
Molecular Partners AG – Major Products and Services
Molecular Partners AG – History
Molecular Partners AG – Company Statement
Molecular Partners AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Molecular Partners AG
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Molecular Partners AG – Business Description
Molecular Partners AG – Corporate Strategy
Molecular Partners AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Molecular Partners AG – Strengths
Molecular Partners AG – Weaknesses
Molecular Partners AG – Opportunities
Molecular Partners AG – Threats
Molecular Partners AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Molecular Partners AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Molecular Partners AG, Key Information
Molecular Partners AG, Key Ratios
Molecular Partners AG, Share Data
Molecular Partners AG, Major Products and Services
Molecular Partners AG, History
Molecular Partners AG, Key Employees
Molecular Partners AG, Key Employee Biographies
Molecular Partners AG, Key Operational Heads
Molecular Partners AG, Other Locations
Molecular Partners AG, Subsidiaries
Molecular Partners AG, Key Competitors
Molecular Partners AG, SWOT Analysis
Molecular Partners AG, Ratios based on current share price
Molecular Partners AG, Annual Ratios
Molecular Partners AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Molecular Partners AG (MOLN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら