◆英語タイトル：Mizuno Corporation (8022) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Mizuno Corporation (8022) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mizuno Corp (Mizuno) is a provider of sportswear, sporting equipment, and footwear. The company, along with its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes sports goods and manages sports facilities. Its product portfolio includes baseball equipment, sportswear, footwear, apparel, and mountaineering, golf and skiing equipment, among others . The company also operates sports facilities, including futsal (five-a-side soccer) and golf schools, and some public facilities under contract with governmental authorities. The company provides equipment for tennis, table tennis, martial arts, judo, handball, trekking, rugby and golf, among others . It has operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, and Africa . Mizuno is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Mizuno Corporation – Key Facts
Mizuno Corporation – Key Employees
Mizuno Corporation – Major Products and Services
Mizuno Corporation – History
Mizuno Corporation – Company Statement
Mizuno Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mizuno Corporation – Business Description
Business Segment: Apparel
Business Segment: Equipment
Business Segment: Footwear
Business Segment: Service/Others
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: Japan
Mizuno Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Mizuno Corporation – Strengths
Mizuno Corporation – Weaknesses
Mizuno Corporation – Opportunities
Mizuno Corporation – Threats
Mizuno Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Mizuno Corporation, Key Facts
Mizuno Corporation, Key Employees
Mizuno Corporation, Major Products and Services
Mizuno Corporation, History
Mizuno Corporation, Other Locations
Mizuno Corporation, Subsidiaries
Mizuno Corporation, Key Competitors
Mizuno Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Mizuno Corporation, Annual Ratios
Mizuno Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Mizuno Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Mizuno Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Mizuno Corporation, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Mizuno Corporation, Ratio Charts