◆英語タイトル：Mistras Group Inc (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Mistras Group Inc (Mistras) is a provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions that offers used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructure. The company provides products such as acoustic emission, ultrasonic, and vibration and PdM products, among others. It provides acoustic emission products such as portable systems, multichannel systems, wireless systems, turnkey systems, on-line monitoring systems, small systems, sensors, preamplifiers, calibrators, accessories, and intrinsically safe products, among others. Mistras’ vibration and PdM products include accelerometers, charge amplifiers, display monitors, power supplies, thermal isolators, switch boxes, accessories, and custom products. The company provides services such as engineering and consulting, traditional NDT services and advanced NDT services. It caters to oil and gas, nuclear power, chemicals, aerospace and defense, transportation, primary metals and metalworking, pharmaceuticals, food processing industries, and others. The company has operations in the UK, China, France, Greece, Japan and Russia. Mistras is headquartered in Princeton Junction, New Jersey, the US.
Mistras Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 18,2021: MISTRAS Group to Present at 2021 Q1 Virtual Investor Summit
Mar 16,2021: MISTRAS Group Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
Mar 12,2021: MISTRAS Group Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and 2020 Year End Results
Jan 13,2021: MISTRAS Group to Present at the Sidoti Winter 2021 Virtual Investor Conference on
Mar 25,2020: Mistras Group reports Q4 and full year 2019 financial results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mistras Group Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mistras Group Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Mistras Group Inc – Key Information
Mistras Group Inc – Overview
Mistras Group Inc – Key Employees
Mistras Group Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Mistras Group Inc – Key Operational Heads
Mistras Group Inc – Major Products and Services
Mistras Group Inc – History
Mistras Group Inc – Company Statement
Mistras Group Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mistras Group Inc – Business Description
Mistras Group Inc – Corporate Strategy
Mistras Group Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Mistras Group Inc – Strengths
Mistras Group Inc – Weaknesses
Mistras Group Inc – Opportunities
Mistras Group Inc – Threats
Mistras Group Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Mistras Group Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Mistras Group Inc, Key Information
Mistras Group Inc, Key Ratios
Mistras Group Inc, Share Data
Mistras Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Mistras Group Inc, History
Mistras Group Inc, Key Employees
Mistras Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Mistras Group Inc, Key Operational Heads
Mistras Group Inc, Other Locations
Mistras Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Mistras Group Inc, Key Competitors
Mistras Group Inc, SWOT Analysis
Mistras Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Mistras Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Mistras Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios