◆英語タイトル：Metgasco Ltd (MEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Metgasco Ltd (Metgasco) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company that acquires, explores, produces, and develops oil and gas, petroleum and hydrocarbon assets. It holds interests in Clarence Moreton Basin, an exploration license located in northern New South Wales. Metgasco supplies coal seam gas to the northeast corner of New South Wales. The company’s coal seam gas is used for cooking, heating, industrial applications, and electricity generation. Its projects include Lions Way Pipeline, Richmond Valley Power Station, Casino Gas Project, and others. It partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. Metgasco is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Metgasco Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 31,2021: Metgasco: ATP 2020 Cooper / Eromanga prospective resources
Feb 05,2021: Metgasco provides drilling update on Cooper and Perth Basins
Jan 29,2021: Melbana Energy provides quarterly activities summary period ended 31 December 2020
Dec 23,2020: Vintage Energy announces operations update
Dec 14,2020: Vintage Energy announces independently certified Vali Field reserves booking
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Metgasco Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Metgasco Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Metgasco Ltd – Key Information
Metgasco Ltd – Overview
Metgasco Ltd – Key Employees
Metgasco Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Metgasco Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Metgasco Ltd – Major Products and Services
Metgasco Ltd – History
Metgasco Ltd – Company Statement
Metgasco Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Metgasco Ltd – Business Description
Metgasco Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Metgasco Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Metgasco Ltd – Strengths
Metgasco Ltd – Weaknesses
Metgasco Ltd – Opportunities
Metgasco Ltd – Threats
Metgasco Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Metgasco Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Metgasco Ltd, Key Information
Metgasco Ltd, Key Ratios
Metgasco Ltd, Share Data
Metgasco Ltd, Major Products and Services
Metgasco Ltd, History
Metgasco Ltd, Key Employees
Metgasco Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Metgasco Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Metgasco Ltd, Other Locations
Metgasco Ltd, Subsidiaries
Metgasco Ltd, Key Competitors
Metgasco Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Metgasco Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Metgasco Ltd, Annual Ratios
Metgasco Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios