◆英語タイトル：Marker Therapeutics Inc (MRKR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Marker Therapeutics Inc (Marker Therapeutics) is formerly known as TapImmune Inc is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company focus on the development of innovative peptide, gene-based immuno therapeutics and vaccines for the treatment of cancer and metastatic disease. The company’s pipeline products include TPIV 200, which is intended for the treatment of ovarian and triple-negative breast cancers; and TPIV 100/110, which is intended for the treatment of breast cancers. TapImmune’s technologies include peptide antigen technologies and DNA expression technologies that improve the ability of the cellular immune system to recognize and destroy diseased cells. The company develops next-generation T-cell vaccines for treating women’s cancers. It collaborates with industry and clinical leaders for clinical development of breast cancer vaccine technology. Marker Therapeutics is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.
Marker Therapeutics Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 24,2021: Biopharmaceutical and technology leaders form collaboration to promote standards and a modern patient ID for advanced therapies
Mar 16,2021: Marker Therapeutics, Inc. Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock March 16, 2021 Marker Therapeutics, Inc. today announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 32,282,857 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $
Mar 15,2021: Marker Therapeutics to Present at the Virtual Oppenheimer 31st Annual Healthcare Conference
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Marker Therapeutics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Marker Therapeutics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Key Information
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Overview
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Key Employees
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Key Operational Heads
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Major Products and Services
Marker Therapeutics Inc – History
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Company Statement
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Marker Therapeutics Inc
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Business Description
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Corporate Strategy
Marker Therapeutics Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Strengths
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Weaknesses
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Opportunities
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Threats
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Marker Therapeutics Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Key Information
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Key Ratios
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Share Data
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Major Products and Services
Marker Therapeutics Inc, History
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Key Employees
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Key Operational Heads
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Other Locations
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Subsidiaries
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Key Competitors
Marker Therapeutics Inc, SWOT Analysis
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Annual Ratios
Marker Therapeutics Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Marker Therapeutics Inc (MRKR)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら