◆英語タイトル：Mapfre SA (MAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Mapfre SA (MAP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mapfre SA (Mapfre), a subsidiary of CARTERA MAPFRE SL, is a provider of insurance and reinsurance products and services. Its insurance offerings include automobile insurance, home insurance, health insurance, life insurance, third party liability insurance, agriculture and farming insurance and commercial lines insurance. The company provides reinsurance products and related services, assistance and claims management, specialty risks, travel insurance and travel assistance programs. It operates in various countries across Latin America, North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Mapfre is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
The company reported gross written and accepted premiums of EUR22,537.1 million for the fiscal year ended December 2018 (FY2018), a decrease of 4% over that in FY2017. Its net premiums earned were EUR19,212.1 million in FY2018, a decrease of 0.5% over that in FY2017.
Mapfre SA Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018 MAPFRE’S revenues in the first half of the year surpass 14 billion euros with earnings of 386 million euros
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Mapfre SA – Key Facts
Mapfre SA – Key Employees
Mapfre SA – Key Employee Biographies
Mapfre SA – Major Products and Services
Mapfre SA – History
Mapfre SA – Company Statement
Mapfre SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mapfre SA – Business Description
Business Segment: Assistance, Services and Specialty Risks
Business Segment: Global Risks
Business Segment: Insurance
Business Segment: Reinsurance
Geographical Segment: Brazil
Geographical Segment: Eurasia
Geographical Segment: Iberia
Geographical Segment: Latam North
Geographical Segment: Latam South
Geographical Segment: North America
Mapfre SA – Corporate Strategy
Mapfre SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Mapfre SA – Strengths
Mapfre SA – Weaknesses
Mapfre SA – Opportunities
Mapfre SA – Threats
Mapfre SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 26, 2018: MAPFRE’S revenues in the first half of the year surpass 14 billion euros with earnings of 386 million euros
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Mapfre SA, Key Facts
Mapfre SA, Key Employees
Mapfre SA, Key Employee Biographies
Mapfre SA, Major Products and Services
Mapfre SA, History
Mapfre SA, Subsidiaries
Mapfre SA, Key Competitors
Mapfre SA, Ratios based on current share price
Mapfre SA, Annual Ratios
Mapfre SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Mapfre SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Mapfre SA, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Mapfre SA, Ratio Charts