◆英語タイトル：Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mack-Cali Realty Corp (Mack-Cali) is a real estate investment trust (REIT). It carries out leasing, property management, acquisition, development and construction of commercial real estate properties. It focuses on the luxury multi-family sector. Mack-Cali’s portfolio includes commercial, office, retail and multifamily properties across Connecticut, Washington DC, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Massachusetts in the US. As of December 31, 2020, the company had interest or owned 52 properties including 25 office properties, which are leased to 225 commercial tenants; 19 multi-family rental properties with 5,825 residential units; four parking/retail properties across 108,000 square feet; three hotels with 723 rooms; a land parcel to a third-party and a developable land. Mack-Cali is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Key Facts
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Key Employees
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Major Products and Services
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – History
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Company Statement
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Commercial & Other Real Estate
Business Segment: Corporate & Other
Business Segment: Multi-Family Real Estate & Services
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Strengths
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Weaknesses
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Opportunities
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Threats
Mack-Cali Realty Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Key Facts
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Key Employees
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Major Products and Services
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, History
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Subsidiaries
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Affiliate
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Key Competitors
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Annual Ratios
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Mack-Cali Realty Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios