◆英語タイトル：Logistec Corp (LGT.B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Transport and Logistics
Logistec Corp (Logistec) is a marine cargo handling company that provides services to marine and environmental sectors. The company offers services such as stevedoring, warehousing and distribution, stuffing and destuffing of containers, dockage, transportation, and passenger services. Logistec’s marine services comprise stevedoring, truck and rail loading or unloading, storage, warehousing and other value-added services. The company handles all types of dry cargo, which include break-bulk, bulk and containers. Logistec provides services for trenchless structural rehabilitation of underground water mains, site remediation, regulated materials management, risk assessment and woven-hose manufacturing. The company has operations in the US, Canada, and others. Logistec is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Logistec Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2021: LOGISTEC Announces 2020 Year-End Results
Dec 01,2020: San Francisco Water Utility successfully completes innovative water main renewal project on historic street
May 12,2020: LOGISTEC Environmental Services announces U.S.-based SAK construction as a certified field installer of proven water technology solutions
May 06,2020: LOGISTEC Announces its Results the First Quarter of 2020
Apr 20,2020: LOGISTEC’s Next Generation of Water Technology is Now NSF 61 Certified
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Logistec Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Logistec Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Logistec Corp – Key Information
Logistec Corp – Overview
Logistec Corp – Key Employees
Logistec Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Logistec Corp – Key Operational Heads
Logistec Corp – Major Products and Services
Logistec Corp – History
Logistec Corp – Company Statement
Logistec Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Logistec Corp – Business Description
Logistec Corp – Corporate Strategy
Logistec Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Logistec Corp – Strengths
Logistec Corp – Weaknesses
Logistec Corp – Opportunities
Logistec Corp – Threats
Logistec Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Logistec Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Logistec Corp, Key Information
Logistec Corp, Key Ratios
Logistec Corp, Share Data
Logistec Corp, Major Products and Services
Logistec Corp, History
Logistec Corp, Key Employees
Logistec Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Logistec Corp, Key Operational Heads
Logistec Corp, Other Locations
Logistec Corp, Subsidiaries
Logistec Corp, Key Competitors
Logistec Corp, SWOT Analysis
Logistec Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Logistec Corp, Annual Ratios
Logistec Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios