◆英語タイトル：Linde plc (LIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Linde plc (LIN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Linde plc (Linde) is an industrial gas and engineering company. It supplies industrial, process, and specialty gases. The company’s products include atmospheric gases such as oxygen, nitrogen and argon; and process gases including carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, electronic gases and acetylene. Linde also designs, engineers, and builds equipment’s that produce gases for internal use and offers a wide range of gas production and processing services. It serves numerous industries including healthcare, petroleum refining, manufacturing, food, beverage carbonation, fiber-optics, steel making, aerospace, chemicals, electronics and water treatment. It operates cryogenic air separation plants, hydrogen plants and carbon dioxide plants across APAC, EMEA and Americas. Linde is headquartered in Guildford, Surrey, the UK.
Linde plc Key Recent Developments
Apr 19,2021: ITM Power: Electrolyser sale to Linde for H2Pioneer in Austria
Apr 14,2021: Sasol to explore potential of cleaner aviation fuels with world class partners
Apr 12,2021: Linde Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings and Conference Call Schedule
Apr 08,2021: Linde Engineering and AGR collaborate on a trendsetting green hydrogen project
Mar 24,2021: BASF, SABIC and Linde join forces to realize the world’s first electrically heated steam cracker furnace
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Linde plc – Key Facts
Linde plc – Key Employees
Linde plc – Key Employee Biographies
Linde plc – Major Products and Services
Linde plc – History
Linde plc – Company Statement
Linde plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Linde plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Americas
Business Segment: APAC
Business Segment: EMEA
Business Segment: Engineering
Business Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Brazil
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Other – International
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
Geographical Segment: United States
Linde plc – Corporate Strategy
Linde plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Linde plc – Strengths
Linde plc – Weaknesses
Linde plc – Opportunities
Linde plc – Threats
Linde plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Linde plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 19, 2021: ITM Power: Electrolyser sale to Linde for H2Pioneer in Austria
Apr 14, 2021: Sasol to explore potential of cleaner aviation fuels with world class partners
Apr 12, 2021: Linde Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings and Conference Call Schedule
Apr 08, 2021: Linde Engineering and AGR collaborate on a trendsetting green hydrogen project
Mar 24, 2021: BASF, SABIC and Linde join forces to realize the world’s first electrically heated steam cracker furnace
Mar 08, 2021: Linde to supply world’s first hydrogen-powered ferry
Mar 04, 2021: Linde recognized by bloomberg as leader in gender equality
Mar 01, 2021: Linde recognized as one of the 2021 world’s most ethical companies
Mar 01, 2021: Linde recognized as one of 2021 world’s most ethical companies
Feb 22, 2021: Linde recognized by S&P Global in the sustainability yearbook 2021
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Linde plc, Key Facts
Linde plc, Key Employees
Linde plc, Key Employee Biographies
Linde plc, Major Products and Services
Linde plc, History
Linde plc, Subsidiaries
Linde plc, Key Competitors
Linde plc, Ratios based on current share price
Linde plc, Annual Ratios
Linde plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Linde plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Linde plc, Interim Ratios
Linde plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios