◆英語タイトル：Libbey Inc (LBY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Libbey Inc (LBY) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Libbey Inc (Libbey) designs, produces, distributes, and markets tableware and other related products. The company’s product portfolio includes glass tableware, ceramic dinnerware, metal flatware, hollowware and serveware. The company’s glass tableware products includes tumblers, stemware, mugs, bowls, salt shakers, shot glasses, canisters, candleholders, forks, spoons and saucers. It also offers glass tableware, backware, ceramicware, metalware and other tabletop products. These products are marketed under the brands of Libbey, Libbey Signature, Master’s Reserve, World Tableware, Syracuse China, Royal Leerdam and Crisal Glass. Libbey distributes its products to restaurants, hotels, bars, food service venues, mass merchants, department stores, retail and wholesale distributors, pure play e-commerce retailers or marketers, national retail chains and specialty houseware stores. It operates manufacturing facilities in the US, the Netherlands, China, Portugal and Mexico. Libbey is headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Libbey Inc – Key Facts
Libbey Inc – Key Employees
Libbey Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Libbey Inc – Major Products and Services
Libbey Inc – History
Libbey Inc – Company Statement
Libbey Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Libbey Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: EMEA
Business Segment: Latin America
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: The US and Canada
Geographical Segment: All Other
Geographical Segment: Mexico
Geographical Segment: United States
Libbey Inc – Corporate Strategy
Libbey Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Libbey Inc – Strengths
Libbey Inc – Weaknesses
Libbey Inc – Opportunities
Libbey Inc – Threats
Libbey Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Libbey Inc, Key Facts
Libbey Inc, Key Employees
Libbey Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Libbey Inc, Major Products and Services
Libbey Inc, History
Libbey Inc, Other Locations
Libbey Inc, Subsidiaries
Libbey Inc, Key Competitors
Libbey Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Libbey Inc, Annual Ratios
Libbey Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Libbey Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Libbey Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Libbey Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Libbey Inc, Ratio Charts