◆英語タイトル：KBR Inc (KBR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
KBR Inc (KBR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KBR Inc (KBR) is a provider of engineering, construction, professional services and technologies. It offers specialized engineering and design, technology licensing, program management, construction management, consulting, operations, maintenance and other support services. KBR also provides a range of base and remote life support services, logistics, capability risk management, resilience planning and execution services and training to government agencies. The company serves oil and gas companies, independent refiners, petrochemical producers, fertilizer producers, specialty chemicals manufacturers, and federal and civil organizations. The company has operational presence in North America, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. KBR is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
KBR Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 20,2021: KBR signs engineering services agreement with National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Apr 13,2021: KBR signs license agreement for propane dehydrogenation project
Apr 08,2021: KBR, Inc. to Hold First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
Mar 24,2021: KBR awarded two ammonia plant revamp contracts by Acron Group, Russia
Mar 22,2021: KBR’s Ammonia Revamp project commissioned at Dorogobuzh, Russia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
KBR Inc – Key Facts
KBR Inc – Key Employees
KBR Inc – Key Employee Biographies
KBR Inc – Major Products and Services
KBR Inc – History
KBR Inc – Company Statement
KBR Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
KBR Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Energy Solutions
Business Segment: Government Solutions
Business Segment: Non-Strategic Business
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Technology Solutions
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Middle East
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: United States
KBR Inc – Corporate Strategy
KBR Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
KBR Inc – Strengths
KBR Inc – Weaknesses
KBR Inc – Opportunities
KBR Inc – Threats
KBR Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
KBR Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 20, 2021: KBR signs engineering services agreement with National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Apr 13, 2021: KBR signs license agreement for propane dehydrogenation project
Apr 08, 2021: KBR, Inc. to Hold First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
Mar 24, 2021: KBR awarded two ammonia plant revamp contracts by Acron Group, Russia
Mar 22, 2021: KBR’s Ammonia Revamp project commissioned at Dorogobuzh, Russia
Feb 04, 2021: CVR Energy proceeds with KBR on second phase scope for Alkylation Revamp project
Feb 02, 2021: KBR to hold fourth quarter and FY 2020 earnings conference call
Jan 27, 2021: KBR awarded energy transition study to support Hydrogen based energy supply for data centre development in Singapore
Jan 19, 2021: KBR selected as technical advisor for SK hydrogen development project
Jan 08, 2021: KBR chooses maple lawn for consolidation of 320 jobs in Howard County, hiring 48 new employees
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
KBR Inc, Key Facts
KBR Inc, Key Employees
KBR Inc, Key Employee Biographies
KBR Inc, Major Products and Services
KBR Inc, History
KBR Inc, Other Locations
KBR Inc, Subsidiaries
KBR Inc, Joint Venture
KBR Inc, Key Competitors
KBR Inc, Ratios based on current share price
KBR Inc, Annual Ratios
KBR Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
KBR Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
KBR Inc, Interim Ratios
KBR Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios