◆英語タイトル：Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Juniper Networks Inc (JNPR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Juniper Networks Inc (Juniper) designs, develops, and markets products and services that support high-performance network infrastructure. The company offers routing, switching and security solutions that provide agility, efficiency and value through automation for end users. It also offers technical support, professional, advisory, implementation, migration, optimisation, managed, maintenance and educational services. The company markets are serves to various industries include banks, global financial service providers, telecom companies, government agencies, healthcare and education institutions, and energy and utility companies. It has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Juniper is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
Juniper Networks Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 03,2020: Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital & Research Centre selects Juniper Networks to power World-Class, Tech-enabled healthcare in India
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Juniper Networks Inc – Key Facts
Juniper Networks Inc – Key Employees
Juniper Networks Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Juniper Networks Inc – Major Products and Services
Juniper Networks Inc – History
Juniper Networks Inc – Company Statement
Juniper Networks Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Juniper Networks Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Product
Business Segment: Services
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Juniper Networks Inc – Corporate Strategy
Juniper Networks Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Juniper Networks Inc – Strengths
Juniper Networks Inc – Weaknesses
Juniper Networks Inc – Opportunities
Juniper Networks Inc – Threats
Juniper Networks Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 03, 2020: Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital & Research Centre selects Juniper Networks to power World-Class, Tech-enabled healthcare in India
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Juniper Networks Inc, Key Facts
Juniper Networks Inc, Key Employees
Juniper Networks Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Juniper Networks Inc, Major Products and Services
Juniper Networks Inc, History
Juniper Networks Inc, Other Locations
Juniper Networks Inc, Subsidiaries
Juniper Networks Inc, Key Competitors
Juniper Networks Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Juniper Networks Inc, Annual Ratios
Juniper Networks Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Juniper Networks Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Juniper Networks Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios