◆英語タイトル：IXICO Plc (IXI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
IXICO Plc (IXICO), formerly Phytopharm plc is a provider of clinical trial services and technology for the evaluation of imaging endpoints and assessing the safety and efficacy of drugs. The company offers products such as Assessa and trial tracker. Assessa provides web-based platform to transfer data, web-based system to track imaging-based research study or clinical trial in real time, medical device for clinical diagnosis of dementia, and others. The company’s TrialTracker platform supports to provide superior data management and specialist analytics, and Assessa for clinical decision support across the UK. IXICO is headquartered in London, Greater London, the UK.
IXICO Plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 23,2021: IXICO: Huntington’s disease Phase III contract updates
Mar 02,2021: IXICO selected by Cyclerion for new Alzheimer’s disease study
Feb 03,2021: IXICO selected by Cyclerion for new Alzheimer’s disease study
Dec 24,2020: IXICO secures new contract for £3.4 million
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IXICO Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IXICO Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
IXICO Plc – Key Information
IXICO Plc – Overview
IXICO Plc – Key Employees
IXICO Plc – Key Employee Biographies
IXICO Plc – Key Operational Heads
IXICO Plc – Major Products and Services
IXICO Plc – History
IXICO Plc – Company Statement
IXICO Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IXICO Plc – Business Description
IXICO Plc – Corporate Strategy
IXICO Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
IXICO Plc – Strengths
IXICO Plc – Weaknesses
IXICO Plc – Opportunities
IXICO Plc – Threats
IXICO Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
IXICO Plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
IXICO Plc, Key Information
IXICO Plc, Key Ratios
IXICO Plc, Share Data
IXICO Plc, Major Products and Services
IXICO Plc, History
IXICO Plc, Key Employees
IXICO Plc, Key Employee Biographies
IXICO Plc, Key Operational Heads
IXICO Plc, Other Locations
IXICO Plc, Subsidiaries
IXICO Plc, Key Competitors
IXICO Plc, SWOT Analysis
IXICO Plc, Ratios based on current share price
IXICO Plc, Annual Ratios
IXICO Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios