◆英語タイトル：Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Iron Mountain Inc (IRM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Iron Mountain Incorporated (Iron Mountain) provides information protection and storage services. The company’s solutions include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics. Its solutions enable clients to protect their information, lower storage rental costs, enable corporate disaster recovery, and comply with regulations. The company serves commercial, legal, banking, financial, healthcare, retail, insurance, life sciences, energy, businesses services, entertainment and government organizations. Major partners of the company include Accunet, Dell, Computer Network Solutions, Compugen, iTech Solutions, Sirius Computer and Xecunet. The company has business presence across North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. Iron Mountain is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
Iron Mountain Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 04,2021: Iron Mountain Announces Participation in Citi’s 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference
Feb 03,2021: Iron Mountain Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Dec 07,2020: Iron Mountain executes six megawatt expansion with Fortune 100 customer at AZP-2 data center in Phoenix
Sep 23,2020: Iron Mountain wins RE100 leadership award for outstanding commitments to clean energy alternatives
Sep 01,2020: U.S. Federal Agency expands with Iron Mountain with five megawatts across multiple Data Center sites
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Iron Mountain Inc – Key Facts
Iron Mountain Inc – Key Employees
Iron Mountain Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Iron Mountain Inc – Major Products and Services
Iron Mountain Inc – History
Iron Mountain Inc – Company Statement
Iron Mountain Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Iron Mountain Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate and Other Business
Business Segment: Global Data Center Business segments
Business Segment: Global RIM Business
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Remaining Countries
Geographical Segment: The UK
Geographical Segment: The US
Iron Mountain Inc – Corporate Strategy
Iron Mountain Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Iron Mountain Inc – Strengths
Iron Mountain Inc – Weaknesses
Iron Mountain Inc – Opportunities
Iron Mountain Inc – Threats
Iron Mountain Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 04, 2021: Iron Mountain Announces Participation in Citi’s 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference
Feb 03, 2021: Iron Mountain Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Dec 07, 2020: Iron Mountain executes six megawatt expansion with Fortune 100 customer at AZP-2 data center in Phoenix
Sep 23, 2020: Iron Mountain wins RE100 leadership award for outstanding commitments to clean energy alternatives
Sep 01, 2020: U.S. Federal Agency expands with Iron Mountain with five megawatts across multiple Data Center sites
Feb 11, 2020: Standard Solar Deploys Smart Financing for Multi-State, Multi-Site Solar Project Portfolio to Provide Renewable Energy to Iron Mountain’s Business Operations
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Iron Mountain Inc, Key Facts
Iron Mountain Inc, Key Employees
Iron Mountain Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Iron Mountain Inc, Major Products and Services
Iron Mountain Inc, History
Iron Mountain Inc, Other Locations
Iron Mountain Inc, Subsidiaries
Iron Mountain Inc, Business Unit
Iron Mountain Inc, Key Competitors
Iron Mountain Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Iron Mountain Inc, Annual Ratios
Iron Mountain Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Iron Mountain Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Iron Mountain Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios