◆英語タイトル：Invuity Inc (IVTY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Invuity Inc (Invuity) is a medical technology company that develops and markets advanced surgical devices for the minimally invasive and minimal access procedures. The company offers illuminated surgical retractors, single-use handheld aspiration and universal drop-in intracavity illuminators. Invuity develops its products using its intelligent photonics technology that provides enhanced illumination and visualization of the surgical area. The company also offers various programs for healthcare professionals and hospital administrators. The company’s products are used in various clinical applications including women’s health; gynecology and thyroid surgery; breast cancer and breast reconstruction surgery; and procedures for electrophysiology, spine, orthopedic, cardiothoracic, and general surgery. The company sells its products through direct sales representatives and independent sales agents to hospitals and surgeons. Invuity is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Invuity Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Invuity Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Invuity Inc – Key Information
Invuity Inc – Overview
Invuity Inc – Key Employees
Invuity Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Invuity Inc – Key Operational Heads
Invuity Inc – Major Products and Services
Invuity Inc – History
Invuity Inc – Company Statement
Invuity Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Invuity Inc – Business Description
Invuity Inc – Corporate Strategy
Invuity Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Invuity Inc – Strengths
Invuity Inc – Weaknesses
Invuity Inc – Opportunities
Invuity Inc – Threats
Invuity Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Invuity Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Invuity Inc, Key Information
Invuity Inc, Key Ratios
Invuity Inc, Share Data
Invuity Inc, Major Products and Services
Invuity Inc, History
Invuity Inc, Key Employees
Invuity Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Invuity Inc, Key Operational Heads
Invuity Inc, Other Locations
Invuity Inc, Subsidiaries
Invuity Inc, Key Competitors
Invuity Inc, SWOT Analysis
Invuity Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Invuity Inc, Annual Ratios
Invuity Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
- Odebrecht SA：石油・ガス：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Odebrecht S.A. (Odebrecht) is a diversified company. It carries out engineering and infrastructure construction services, development and operation of energy and infrastructure projects and real estate development services. The company executed various engineering and construction projects s …
- PharmaEssentia Corp (6446)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary PharmaEssentia Corp (PharmaEssentia) is a developer of therapeutic products for the treatment of human diseases. The company’s pipeline product includes P1101, a new generation PEG-Interferon-alpha-2b which is developed using PEGylation technology platform. Its pegylation technology platform …
- Petro Matad Ltd (MATD)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Petro Matad Ltd (Petro Matad) is an oil and gas company that develops and operates oil and gas exploration properties. The company’s upstream oil and gas exploration asset base includes Block IV, Block XX, and Block V. Its Block XX is located in the far eastern part of Mongolia producing oil …
- Arafura Resources Ltd：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Arafura Resources Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Arafura Resources Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin …
- National Bank Of Kuwait Sak
National Bank Of Kuwait Sak - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary National Bank Of Kuwait Sak - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser …
- Allison Transmission Holdings Inc：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Allison Transmission Holdings Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, pro …
- Mobile Telesystems：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Mobile Telesystems - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mobile Telesystems - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and …
- Vectura Group Plc (VEC)：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Vectura Group Plc (Vectura) is a formulation and device business for inhaled airways products providing an integrated inhaled drug delivery platform. It develops inhalation products, to help patients suffering from airways diseases such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) …
- aTyr Pharma Inc (LIFE)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary ATyr Pharma Inc (ATyr Pharma) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company engaged in the discovery and clinical development of medicines for the treatment of cancer and lung diseases. The company’s ATYR1923 is a clinical-stage product candidate, based on the resokine pathway, which binds to th …
- Questerre Energy Corp (QEC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Questerre Energy Corp (Questerre) is an independent oil and gas exploration and development company that acquires, explores, develops and produces unconventional oil and gas properties. The company’s unconventional properties include tight oil, shale oil and shale gas. It has base production …
- The Blackstone Group LP：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
The Blackstone Group LP - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's The Blackstone Group LP Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisition …
- Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd (SITC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd (SITC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths an …
- California Cryobank：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary California Cryobank (CCB) is a healthcare service provider that offers reproductive, stem cell and donor selection services. The center offers services such as donor semen, pricing, donor information subscriptions, graduate donors, donor information, consultation services, genetic services, …
- Maxim Power Corp.：企業の発電所・SWOT分析2018
Maxim Power Corp. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees ( …
- Seagate Technology Public Limited Company：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Seagate Technology Public Limited Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Seagate Technology Public Limited Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SW …
- Boston Children’s Hospital：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Boston Children's Hospital (Boston Children’s) is the pediatric medical center that provides a comprehensive range of health care services for children from birth through 21 years of age. Boston Children’s is the primary pediatric teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. The organizatio …
- CytRx Corp (CYTR)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary CytRx Corp (CytRx) is a clinical state is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the research and development of novel treatments for cancer. The company’s oncology based product comprises of its lead drug product candidate, aldoxorubicin (formerly INNO-206). Aldoxorubicin is a pro-drug of …
- SynergEyes Inc：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary SynergEyes Inc (SynergEyes) is a medical device company that provides contact lenses. The company provides hybrid contact lenses to transform vision for patients with astigmatism, presbyopia, presbyopia, myopia, hyperopia, keratoconus, and other eye conditions. It offers ultrahealth hybrid l …
- Noel Gifts International Ltd. (543)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Noel Gifts International Ltd. (543) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and …
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Mitsubishi Materials Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on merge …