◆英語タイトル：Investor AB (INVE B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Investor AB (INVE B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Investor AB (Investor) holds interests in listed, unlisted, and private equity companies. It is a minority investor in multinational holdings with proven business models and strong market positions. The company focuses on long-term, active ownership and development of unlisted companies with no exit strategy. It builds a portfolio of wholly-owned subsidiaries with strong long-term growth potential and cash flow generation. The company has investments in EQT, a private equity company operating in Europe, the US, and Asia with different investment strategies including equity, mid-market, infrastructure and credit. It primarily invests the field of engineering, financial services, health care and technology. Investor is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Investor AB – Key Facts
Investor AB – Key Employees
Investor AB – Key Employee Biographies
Investor AB – Major Products and Services
Investor AB – History
Investor AB – Company Statement
Investor AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Investor AB – Business Description
Business Segment: EQT
Business Segment: Listed Core Investments
Business Segment: Patricia Industries
Investor AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Investor AB – Strengths
Investor AB – Weaknesses
Investor AB – Opportunities
Investor AB – Threats
Investor AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Investor AB, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Investor AB, Key Facts
Investor AB, Key Employees
Investor AB, Key Employee Biographies
Investor AB, Major Products and Services
Investor AB, History
Investor AB, Subsidiaries
Investor AB, Key Competitors
Investor AB, Ratios based on current share price
Investor AB, Annual Ratios
Investor AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Investor AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Investor AB, Interim Ratios
Investor AB, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios