◆英語タイトル：IBIDEN Co Ltd (4062) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
IBIDEN Co Ltd (4062) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IBIDEN Co Ltd (IBIDEN) manufactures and markets electronics and ceramic products. The company’s product portfolio comprises free via stacked up structures, rigid-flexible substrates, build-up substrates, build-up small and thin IC packages, and flip chip packages; environment related ceramic products, special carbon products, ceramic products and ceramic fibers; and decorative interior laminates. IBIDEN designs and constructs various slopes, garden landscape and other facilities. The company also involves in other operations such as environmental technology, automobile sales, medical software, Styrol automotive components, electrode for high-precision electric discharge machining and liquid petroleum gas. It has business presence in Europe, Asia, Japan, North America and other regions. IBIDEN is headquartered in Ogaki City, Gifu, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Key Facts
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Key Employees
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Major Products and Services
IBIDEN Co Ltd – History
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Company Statement
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Ceramics
Business Segment: Construction
Business Segment: Electronics
Business Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Asia (excluding Japan)
Geographical Segment: Asia (excluding Japan).
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Others
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Corporate Strategy
IBIDEN Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Strengths
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Weaknesses
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Opportunities
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Threats
IBIDEN Co Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Key Facts
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Key Employees
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
IBIDEN Co Ltd, History
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Other Locations
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Key Competitors
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
IBIDEN Co Ltd, Ratio Charts