◆英語タイトル：Humana Inc (HUM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Humana Inc (HUM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a health and well-being company, which offers healthcare benefits to millions of medical and specialty members. The company offers fully-insured medical and specialty health insurance benefits, including vision, dental, other supplemental health benefits and administrative services only (ASO products) to individuals and employer groups. It also offers health care services for retired military personnel and their dependents and active duty military personnel and their dependents. Humana offer a range of services such as pharmacy solutions, clinical care services, provider services, and predictive modeling and informatics services. The company provides these products and services through its network of contracted healthcare providers, direct sales representatives and telemarketing representatives and licensed independent brokers and agents. It also markets its products through radio, telemarketing, television, direct mails and the Internet in the US. Humana is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.
In FY2020, the company reported total premiums of US$74,186 million, which indicates an increase of 17.9% over FY2019.
Humana Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 25,2021: Mercy and Humana team up to expand access to virtual health services and coordinated care
Feb 18,2021: Humana Elects Marcy S. Klevorn and Jorge S. Mesquita to Board of Directors
Feb 10,2021: Humana begins coverage of hospice services as part of medicare demonstration
Jan 08,2021: Humana address 2020 prospects and performance
Dec 09,2020: Huntington’s St. Mary’s Medical Center and Humana announce medicare network agreement
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Humana Inc – Key Facts
Humana Inc – Key Employees
Humana Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Humana Inc – Major Products and Services
Humana Inc – History
Humana Inc – Company Statement
Humana Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Humana Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Group and Specialty
Business Segment: Healthcare Services
Business Segment: Retail
Humana Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Humana Inc – Strengths
Humana Inc – Weaknesses
Humana Inc – Opportunities
Humana Inc – Threats
Humana Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Humana Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 25, 2021: Mercy and Humana team up to expand access to virtual health services and coordinated care
Feb 18, 2021: Humana Elects Marcy S. Klevorn and Jorge S. Mesquita to Board of Directors
Feb 10, 2021: Humana begins coverage of hospice services as part of medicare demonstration
Jan 08, 2021: Humana address 2020 prospects and performance
Dec 09, 2020: Huntington’s St. Mary’s Medical Center and Humana announce medicare network agreement
Dec 03, 2020: St. Luke’s Health Partners and Humana announce value-based agreement in Idaho
Dec 02, 2020: Agreement with Prime West expands Humana’s medicare advantage provider network in Las Vegas and Henderson
Nov 18, 2020: Humana and Vancouver Clinic team up in SW Washington to provide medicare advantage beneficiaries access to additional neighborhood clinic
Nov 18, 2020: CVS Health, Humana, Ochsner Health, and Unite Us join forces to support Unite Louisiana, expanding social care throughout the State
Nov 12, 2020: Envision Healthcare reaches multiyear agreement with Humana to provide Fforida members in-network care
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Humana Inc, Key Facts
Humana Inc, Key Employees
Humana Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Humana Inc, Major Products and Services
Humana Inc, History
Humana Inc, Other Locations
Humana Inc, Subsidiaries
Humana Inc, Affiliate
Humana Inc, Key Competitors
Humana Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Humana Inc, Annual Ratios
Humana Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Humana Inc, Interim Ratios
Humana Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios