◆英語タイトル：Hitachi Ltd (6501) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Hitachi Ltd (6501) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hitachi Ltd (Hitachi) is a multinational company with operations in sectors such as engineering and electronics, nuclear, transportation and industrial systems. It manufactures and sells information and telecommunication systems, power systems, social infrastructure and industrial systems, construction machinery, electronic systems and equipment, automotive systems, and smart life and eco-friendly systems; and provides related solutions. The company’s products and services find application in various markets including healthcare; power systems; infrastructure; industrial, transportation, railways; urban planning and development; defense; information and telecommunication; and chemical industries. The company caters its services to global automobile, aerospace, nuclear, and computer industries. It has operational presence in Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe. Hitachi is headquartered in Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Hitachi Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 28,2021: Hitachi announces financial results for fiscal 2020
Apr 28,2021: Hitachi Announces Plan on Year-end Dividend
Apr 28,2021: Commencement of hydrogen mixed diesel generator operation to enable power generation during a power outage, as part of the demonstration to establish low carbon hydrogen supply chain in Tomiya City, Miyagi Prefecture
Apr 20,2021: Hitachi Web Conference on Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
Apr 09,2021: Hitachi Astemo to exhibit advanced mobility solutions at Auto Shanghai 2021
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Hitachi Ltd – Key Facts
Hitachi Ltd – Key Employees
Hitachi Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Hitachi Ltd – Major Products and Services
Hitachi Ltd – History
Hitachi Ltd – Company Statement
Hitachi Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hitachi Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Energy
Business Segment: Hitachi Chemical
Business Segment: Hitachi Construction Machinery
Business Segment: Hitachi High-Tech
Business Segment: Hitachi Metals
Business Segment: Industry
Business Segment: IT
Business Segment: Mobility
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Smart Life
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other Areas
Hitachi Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Hitachi Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Hitachi Ltd – Strengths
Hitachi Ltd – Weaknesses
Hitachi Ltd – Opportunities
Hitachi Ltd – Threats
Hitachi Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Hitachi Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 28, 2021: Hitachi announces financial results for fiscal 2020
Apr 28, 2021: Hitachi Announces Plan on Year-end Dividend
Apr 28, 2021: Commencement of hydrogen mixed diesel generator operation to enable power generation during a power outage, as part of the demonstration to establish low carbon hydrogen supply chain in Tomiya City, Miyagi Prefecture
Apr 20, 2021: Hitachi Web Conference on Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
Apr 09, 2021: Hitachi Astemo to exhibit advanced mobility solutions at Auto Shanghai 2021
Mar 29, 2021: HOYA confirm the long term technical collaboration and supply agreement related to endoscopic ultrasound systems
Mar 25, 2021: Hitachi Astemo Announces Selection of Board Director and Audit & Supervisory Board Member
Mar 11, 2021: Hitachi becomes COP26 principal partner
Mar 03, 2021: MINETECH MACHINERY conducts training of new Hitachi EX1200-7 excavator for operators of Solntsevsky coal mine
Jan 26, 2021: HPSD and Hitachi commercializes TED-MOS, a newly structured SiC Power device that balances durability and low power consumption features
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Hitachi Ltd, Key Facts
Hitachi Ltd, Key Employees
Hitachi Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Hitachi Ltd, Major Products and Services
Hitachi Ltd, History
Hitachi Ltd, Other Locations
Hitachi Ltd, Subsidiaries
Hitachi Ltd, Joint Venture
Hitachi Ltd, Key Competitors
Hitachi Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Hitachi Ltd, Annual Ratios
Hitachi Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Hitachi Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Hitachi Ltd, Interim Ratios
Hitachi Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios