◆英語タイトル：Hemisphere Energy Corp (HME) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Hemisphere Energy Corp (Hemisphere), formerly Northern Hemisphere Development Corp is an oil and gas company that offers development of oil production reserves. The company offers strategic acquisitions and farm-ins that provide low-risk drilling opportunities. Its operations include heavy oil assets in the Jenner area of southeast Alberta and liquids rich natural gas assets in the Trutch area of northeast British Columbia. Hemisphere owns and operates oil processing and water disposal facilities in Jenner. The company has target zones in Trutch include Halfway, Charlie Lake, Doig, Debolt, Slave Point, and Montney, among others. Hemisphere is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hemisphere Energy Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 06,2021: OTC Markets Group welcomes Hemisphere Energy to OTCQX
Mar 31,2021: Hemisphere Energy provides operations update and corporate guidance
Feb 10,2021: Hemisphere Energy provides corporate and operations update
Nov 19,2020: Hemisphere Energy announces financial and operating results for Q3 2020
Oct 29,2020: Hemisphere Energy provides corporate and operational update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hemisphere Energy Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hemisphere Energy Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Key Information
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Overview
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Key Employees
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Key Operational Heads
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Major Products and Services
Hemisphere Energy Corp – History
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Company Statement
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Business Description
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Corporate Strategy
Hemisphere Energy Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Strengths
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Weaknesses
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Opportunities
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Threats
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Hemisphere Energy Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Key Information
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Key Ratios
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Share Data
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Major Products and Services
Hemisphere Energy Corp, History
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Key Employees
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Key Operational Heads
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Other Locations
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Subsidiaries
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Key Competitors
Hemisphere Energy Corp, SWOT Analysis
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Annual Ratios
Hemisphere Energy Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Hemisphere Energy Corp (HME)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら