◆英語タイトル：HealthEquity Inc (HQY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
HealthEquity Inc (HealthEquity) is a healthcare service provider that offers health savings management services. The company provides integrated health accounts such as health savings account, health reimbursement arrangements, flexible spending accounts for health plans, insurance companies, refurbishment of flexible spending accounts, limited purpose flexible spending accounts, dependent care reimbursement accounts, and health incentive accounts. It delivers comprehensive and custom marketing resources, skilled RFP services, exceptional regional sales team support, and account management tools for groups, and others. HealthEquity offers health reimbursement and flexible spending arrangements solutions; and employee retirement income security act’s plan administration and investment service. The company provides supported health account solution to its members with medical and pharmacy claims. HealthEquity is headquartered in Draper, Utah, the US.
HealthEquity Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 06,2019: HealthEquity reports year-end sales metrics
Jan 07,2019: HealthEquity announces fiscal year 2019 sales presentation at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
Dec 04,2018: HealthEquity reports third quarter ended October 31, 2018 financial results
Jun 04,2018: HealthEquity Reports First Quarter Ended April 30, 2018 Financial Results
Apr 06,2018: HealthEquity Appoints Angelique Hill as EVP of Operations
This comprehensive SWOT profile of HealthEquity Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of HealthEquity Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
HealthEquity Inc – Key Information
HealthEquity Inc – Overview
HealthEquity Inc – Key Employees
HealthEquity Inc – Key Employee Biographies
HealthEquity Inc – Key Operational Heads
HealthEquity Inc – Major Products and Services
HealthEquity Inc – History
HealthEquity Inc – Company Statement
HealthEquity Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
HealthEquity Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
HealthEquity Inc – Business Description
HealthEquity Inc – Corporate Strategy
HealthEquity Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
HealthEquity Inc – Strengths
HealthEquity Inc – Weaknesses
HealthEquity Inc – Opportunities
HealthEquity Inc – Threats
HealthEquity Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
HealthEquity Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
HealthEquity Inc, Key Information
HealthEquity Inc, Key Ratios
HealthEquity Inc, Share Data
HealthEquity Inc, Major Products and Services
HealthEquity Inc, History
HealthEquity Inc, Key Employees
HealthEquity Inc, Key Employee Biographies
HealthEquity Inc, Key Operational Heads
HealthEquity Inc, Other Locations
HealthEquity Inc, Subsidiaries
HealthEquity Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
HealthEquity Inc, Key Competitors
HealthEquity Inc, SWOT Analysis
HealthEquity Inc, Ratios based on current share price
HealthEquity Inc, Annual Ratios
HealthEquity Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
HealthEquity Inc, Performance Chart
HealthEquity Inc, Ratio Charts