◆英語タイトル：Hatch Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Hatch Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hatch Ltd (Hatch) is a provider of professional services. Its portfolio of services includes consulting, engineering, process development, and project and construction management services. The company’s services also include expansions and plant upgrades, urban solutions, assessments, design and build, mine planning, beneficiation, infrastructure development, asset management, water resource management, and other turnkey construction. The company serves metals and minerals, metallurgical, energy, oil and gas, and infrastructure sectors across the world. Hatch has operations in Canada, the US, Mexico, Russia, the UK, Chile, Brazil, Peru, South Africa, Oman, the UAE, Colombia, India, China, Indonesia, Australia and, Saudi Arabia. The company is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Hatch Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 01,2021: Cambridge Brain Sciences secures new funding to further accelerate adoption of its leading platform for accurately quantifying brain function
Feb 01,2021: Boliden engages Hatch for expansion of its nickel operations in Harjavalta
Jan 18,2021: Hatch launches global HVDC and FACTS center of excellence
Dec 07,2020: Hatch and Plan Group support Bruce County and Saugeen First Nations Bruce Innovates Project
Nov 23,2020: Hatch joins ResponsibleSteel as an Associate Member
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Hatch Ltd – Key Facts
Hatch Ltd – Key Employees
Hatch Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Hatch Ltd – Key Operational Employees
Hatch Ltd – Major Products and Services
Hatch Ltd – History
Hatch Ltd – Company Statement
Hatch Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hatch Ltd – Business Description
Hatch Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Hatch Ltd – Strengths
Hatch Ltd – Weaknesses
Hatch Ltd – Opportunities
Hatch Ltd – Threats
Hatch Ltd – Key Competitors
Hatch Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2021: Cambridge Brain Sciences secures new funding to further accelerate adoption of its leading platform for accurately quantifying brain function
Feb 01, 2021: Boliden engages Hatch for expansion of its nickel operations in Harjavalta
Jan 18, 2021: Hatch launches global HVDC and FACTS center of excellence
Dec 07, 2020: Hatch and Plan Group support Bruce County and Saugeen First Nations Bruce Innovates Project
Nov 23, 2020: Hatch joins ResponsibleSteel as an Associate Member
Nov 04, 2020: Neometals completes mini-pilot test work campaign on VRP
Oct 30, 2020: Hatch receives three awards of excellence at the 2020 Canadian Consulting Engineering Awards
Oct 28, 2020: Giga Metals announces results of comprehensive preliminary economic assessment for production of high-grade nickel concentrate from Turnagain Nickel Deposit
Oct 26, 2020: Hatch named in prestigious list of Chiles Best Companies for Interns
Oct 16, 2020: Michael Houen joins Hatch as director of smart port strategy
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Hatch Ltd, Key Facts
Hatch Ltd, Key Employees
Hatch Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Hatch Ltd, Key Operational Employees
Hatch Ltd, Major Products and Services
Hatch Ltd, History
Hatch Ltd, Other Locations
Hatch Ltd, Subsidiaries
Hatch Ltd, Key Competitors
Hatch Ltd, Recent Deals Summary