◆英語タイトル：Hasbro Inc (HAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Hasbro Inc (HAS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hasbro Inc (Hasbro) designs, manufactures, and markets toys, games, and consumer products for play and entertainment. The company markets products under NERF, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MY LITTLE PONY, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, POWER RANGERS, PJ MASKS, JENGA, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, SCRABBLE, and PEPPA PIG. Hasbro sells its products to wholesalers, distributors, chain stores, mail-order houses, discount stores, catalog stores, drug stores, department stores, and other large and small traditional retailers and to e-retailers, and direct-to-customer through Hasbro PULSE. The company has business presence across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific region. Hasbro is headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, the US.
Hasbro Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 25,2020: Hasbro and Cartamundi partner to produce personal protective equipment (PPE) for front line medical workers
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Hasbro Inc – Key Facts
Hasbro Inc – Key Employees
Hasbro Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Hasbro Inc – Major Products and Services
Hasbro Inc – History
Hasbro Inc – Company Statement
Hasbro Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hasbro Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Entertainment and Licensing
Business Segment: eOne
Business Segment: Global Operations
Business Segment: International
Business Segment: The US and Canada
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: United States
Hasbro Inc – Corporate Strategy
Hasbro Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Hasbro Inc – Strengths
Hasbro Inc – Weaknesses
Hasbro Inc – Opportunities
Hasbro Inc – Threats
Hasbro Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 25, 2020: Hasbro and Cartamundi partner to produce personal protective equipment (PPE) for front line medical workers
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Hasbro Inc, Key Facts
Hasbro Inc, Key Employees
Hasbro Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Hasbro Inc, Major Products and Services
Hasbro Inc, History
Hasbro Inc, Subsidiaries
Hasbro Inc, Key Competitors
Hasbro Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Hasbro Inc, Annual Ratios
Hasbro Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Hasbro Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Hasbro Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios